۵〖Q&A 2〗۵

"Hey people. Sorry for no new update, but we're doing another Q&A. We don't have as many questions as last time, but that's ok. Anyways, we should really get into the questions. As usual, I'm here with the entire cast of My Hero Academia. My brother won't join us, cause he can't be trusted. So Present Mic is joining us again." X said, greeting the readers.

"Shall we get this story started?!" Present Mic asked, sitting down on a stool.

"Why the fuck am I back in this cage!?" Katsuki yelled, grabbing onto the bars and shake the cage. "Let me out you overgrown reptile!"

"Anyways. The first question comes from Lyn the neko rose princess asks 'Riv(me):AIZAWA WHY WON'T YOU LET BAKOGOU DATE YOUR DAUGHTER....THEY MAKE THE CUTEST COUPLER EVER....plus a calm one can calm down a angry one very easily.......so the make a good match!! If not.....than.....i wasted you time'." Present Mic read off the card with the question.

"Even if they did make a cute couple, I won't allow it. Bakugou is too loud, noise, and he keeps calling my daughter many names and insults her. I don't want my daughter to be dating someone who will be treating her poorly." Aizawa said, not opening his eyes as he was resting on the floor in his familiar sleeping bag.

"Why the fuck not?! So what?! She's used to it!" Katsuki yelled, and tried to use his Quirk. Instead, he flew to the other side of the cage and hit his back on the bars. "Shit...I forgot about that part..."

"Idiot..." X said, face palming. She look at her cards. "This question is from Jimine, 'To the whole class: How would you react if one day (Y/N) and Bakugou were screaming at each other (or well just Bakugou screaming and exploding like the dynamite stick he is) and the next they were holding hands, and totally fine and look totally lovey dovey?' and they also ask 'To the faculty: What would you do if (Y/N) told you that they had a crush on someone?'."

"Honestly, I think I would be pretty happy about Kacchan getting a girlfriend. It means he won't so lonely." Deku smiled, thinking it would be nice to have them together.

"That would be so cute!!!" The girls, except (Y/n), shouted, some hearts in their eyes thinking it would be adorable.

"Why dose Bakugou get (Y/n) and not me...?" Mineta sighed, wondering why Bakugou would get her instead of him.

Aizawa unzipped his sleeping bag just a little, and used his scarf to hit Mineta on, the head, before the scarf retreated back into the sleeping bag and zipped it back up. "Don't even think about it."

"Ah young love." Midnight smiled. "But to answer the second question, I would support my niece to the end!"

"I'd like to know who it was." Aizawa said.

"I wanna know too!" Present Mic shouted, smiling.

"I'd say that's a great thing, but I would most surely like to know who the crush is if she has one." All Might said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Silently, (Y/n) was blushing. She was glad everyone was distracted form the questions to really pay attention to her.

"Me?! With that Alchemy Freak!? You wish!" Katsuki yelled, not happy about that. He had the faintest of blushes on his face. He was saying it out of embarrassment, not anger.

X sighed. She didn't feel like dealing with this already. "Moving on, I'm tired. The next question comes form Lunawolfmeg29, and they ask 'I have a question for Class 1-A (except for Bakugou) if Bakugou didn't have a crush on (Y/n) who would you ship (Y/n) with and why?'"