۵〖I'm Not Lying〗۵

This has happened, too many times now. I've gotten messages form people, assuming that I am lying about who I am.

I am only going to talk about 2 experiences that has happened to me. These two people accused me of lying about who I am. One said that I wasn't Japanese, and the other said I wasn't Asian. Time for the stories!

This first one was from the person who said I wasn't Japanese.

Them: Your not Japanese but I'll let your pretend

Me: Excuse me?

Them: Your not Japanese

Me: I never said I was.

The funny thing about this, was that they assumed I was Japanese. At that time, I had a profile picture that looked like the one above. So some people could assume that it was Japanese, Chinese, just Asian basically. But bro, look at my name! It's not Japanese! It's Chinese! Get some eyes man! Does my name look Japanese?! Nope! It's Chinese! I am Chinese! And if you look in my profile bio, I said I was from China, not form Japan. I didn't say I was Japanese, but this person automatically assumed that I was Japanese. OMG people, this one made me fall on the floor laughing.

This next conversation is between someone who said I was faking being Asian.

Them: OMG!!! STOP FAKING

Me: Excuse me?

Them: Urghhh Xio Fang? Seriously???? You are an American teen pretending to be some Asian character.....your profile looks so fake (the funny thing about this message was that they spelled my name wrong! XD)

Me: I am Asian. I do live in America.

Them: Okay then translate this......I live Minnesota with my uncle and we have a big farm

Me: I'm sorry, but I am not obligated to prove who I am.

There is more to this story, but I'm going to talk about the rest of their bad behavior, they're not worth it. If you don't believe me bing Asian, then that's ok. But what I don't appreciate, is you automatically accusing me of lying, and think that you know who I am. Just don't confront me. Don't think you can call me out. Don't think that you are right, and I am wrong, about who I am. Just don't say anything.

Idk if this was more of a rant of a story time. Hope you guys got a good laugh at these two. Bye everyone!