۵〖A Gift to You?〗۵

So, as you saw form the fact chapter, there is an announcement. So, I was thinking of doing something for you guys. There are a couple things that I was thinking about doing for you all.

The first thing that I was thinking about to make my profile into Katsuki Bakugou. You could all PM me a message, and I could rp with you as Bakugou. Yes, there will be swearing, since I'd be playing Katuki. You can ask questions, have a conversation, or I can give you a personal compliment for you, form Katsuki. It would only last for about 2 weeks. The small down side to that, would be no updates for about 2 weeks, since I will be busy with doing things for you

The second thing that I was thinking to do for you all was for you to vote on a few story ideas that I had. The top two will be made. All you have to do is comment down below on the words I put. The top two that have the most comments (aka votes) will 

Be Katsuki

Make the story (Choices down below)

Gear Heads (Soul x Reader): MC is going to be the adopted daughter of Dr. Stein. She does know who death is, but she does not know everyone else form DWMA, and only knows Kid. She will be a Grim Reaper, since she has close relationship with Kid and Lord Death. 

Unknown Future (Shouto Todoroki x Reader): (Y/n) will be Quirkless, but she will be at UA. She will be a teacher's assistant, while taking core classes with the rest of the students. This obviously would be against what Endeavor wants. So this will have some angst. 

Blue Flames (Dabi x Reader): MC is a retired Villain. She started to have a life of peace, and no more running. But after she was asked to join, she had come back to the field, and started to work with them. She gets along with Dabi more. 

Red Rose With Black Thorns (Kyoya Ootori x Reader): (Y/n) is commoner. She is an honor student with Haruhi. She brings things form the commoners life to him, and he starts to get intrigued with how her life is, and what it's like to not live a life of not being rich. 

Adorable Shyness (Tamaki x Reader)

MC is the adopted daughter, her adoptive brother being Miro. She loves her family, and she especially loves her friends. She is great friends with Tamaki, and often treats him like a little brother, but she think's it is adorable. Tamaki slowly develops feelings for her, and she starts to like him, but both are really nervous to talk to one another about their romantic feelings.