❦〚Training for the Sports Festival pt.1〛❦

"I think you're all healed." Recovery Girl said, looking at her exited granddaughter. She had managed to get her granddaughters knee caps to heal properly, so her legs were as good as new.

        "That means I can take part in the Sports Festival!" (Y/n) jumped off the nurses bed, and started jumping up and down. "I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun! I always wanted to partake in the Sports Festival since I was little."

        "I remember." Recovery Girl smiled, while she was writing a note saying she was perfectly fine. "I remember when you were 7, you used to beg your father to take part in it, but he always refused. There was that one time you managed to sneak away, Aizawa had to wrap you up in his scarf."

        "He nearly knocked all the wind right out of my lungs." (Y/n) sat back down on the bed. "I do admit, it was pretty fun. I know his scarf has metal in it, but it is kinda comfy."

        "I will never understand how you find that comfortable." Recovery Girl gave the student a pass, saying she could do class agin, without any exceptions. "Now run along to school dear. You don't want to keep the rest of your class waiting, do you?"

        (Y/n) took the pass, and ran to the doors. "See you later grandma!" (Y/n) cheered, before she ran out of the nurses office, and back to her classroom.

        "You're ok!" Mina and Uraraka both nearly tackled the girl to the floor right when she opened the door. Both of them had tears running down their faces. "We're so glad!"

        "Of course I'm ok." (Y/n) hugged her friends back, smiling. She pat them on the backs, while also trying to breath from the iron grip hug they had on her. "Why would you think I'm not?"

        "Both of your legs were both shattered, along with your arm being broken, and your face being smashed into the floor." Momo said, before she walked over to the girl, and pat her gently on the head. "I'm glad to see you're back."

        "I'm so happy to be back." (Y/n) smiled, and was finally let go of the two sobbing girls, and left her to sit in her seat. Class was going to start soon anyways.

        "Yo! Alchemy freak! Why the fuck are you back!? Shouldn't you be resting in the old ladies room?" A familiar gruff voice made the girl flinch once more, only for her to relax, knowing it was just Bakugou.

        "I-I was discharged..." She said, and stood up on her legs, showing she was perfectly fine now.

        "Good. I hope we'll be able to settle the score. It wouldn't be fair if you had a disadvantage." Katsuki said, before he punched his hand, his Quirk activating.

        (Y/n) flinched. She remembered the last time he had gone up against Katsuki, and she as nearly taken out. "Oh god...please don't make me go against Katsuki during the Sports Festival..."

        Everyone sat in their seat, all talking about who the substitute teacher might be. Mineta and Kaminari were both hoping it would be a female teacher, while the rest were hoping it would be All Might. Some were wondering if a Pro Hero from outside of the faculty were going to teach.

        Their answers were answered, when the door opened, only to show Aizawa. Both his arms were wrapped up, while his head was wrapped as well. He looked like a mummy.

        "Father!? Why are you teaching?!" (Y/n) stood up from her desk, and slammed her hands down on the desk. She didn't have to keep calling him her teacher, since the class of 1-A already knew about the secret, and she trusted them with that secret.

        "Because it's my job." Aizawa stated bluntly and walked to the front of the room.

        "But shouldn't you be resting, sir?" Izuku asked, raising his hand a little.

        "I will be fine." Aizawa said, and 'looked' around the room of his students. "But there are more important matters at hand. The Sports Festival."

        "But is it a good idea to have the Sports Festival right after the USJ attack?" A student asked, raising their hand.

        "There is no need to dwell on the attack." Aizawa said, remaining still. "But this is a great opportunity for you all. Pro Hero's will be able to see your Quirks, and chose who they may want to work with when you all graduate. You only get the next three years. One Sports Festival each year. You all better work hard."

        "This is going to be awesome!" Mina jumped up and down, excited for the festival.

        "Everyone! I'm going to do my best!" Uraraka had this weird aura around her. She punched the air, her eyes full of determination.

        "Yeah!" Most of the students followed along, while others just ignored her.

        "I said I'm going to do my best!" Uraraka yelled once more.

        There were even less people who agreed with her.

        (Y/n) sighed, and got out of her seat. She walked to the front of the room, where her father was struggling to get into his cocoon known as a sleeping bag. "Father, please tell me you aren't actually planning on teaching."

        "Of course. It's my job." Aizawa said, struggling to zup up the zipper of his yellow safe haven. "Besides, I wouldn't be a good teacher for just being out because of a few scratches and broken bones."

        (Y/n) sighed, and zipped up the zipper for her father. "Just take it easy father. I don't want you to push yourself to the point you can't take it. You know I worry about you."

        Aizawa nodded, before a familiar snore came from him.

        Everything else just went by like a blur for (Y/n). There were a bunch of students surrounding the double doors of the classroom. Katsuki just being Katsuki, and a bunch of glares coming their way.

        (Y/n) was on her phone, while she was doing some training for the sports festival. Present Mic would be helping her train for that day, but he was no where to be found. She was currently in a straddle split, with her two feet on some chairs, while she was almost a V. She wore some (f/c) leggings with a (f/c) sports bra. (Y/n) is very strong for her age. She even has abs.

[Explosive Porcupine]-2:33

Hey Alchemy freak! Do you have a partner to train with?

        (Y/n) was puzzled to say the least. She wasn't expecting a text from Katsuki of all people. "I though Ocha-chan would have been the one to text me, maybe Izuku or Tsu. But Bakugou was someone I wasn't expecting."

[You]-2:34

No. I don't have anyone right now. I was planning on training by myself with Present Mic helping me. I didn't really think of training with anyone.

[Explosive Porcupine]-2:34

Get your ass over to my house. You're going to train with me.

[You]-2:35

Wait what? Why do I have to train with you? Isn't there someone else you can train with? Kirishima, Mina, maybe even Kaminari? What about Izuku?

[Explosive Porcupine]-2:35

There is no fucking way I'm training with any of those damn extras. You're training with me. That's it. Alright? I'll send my location. You better be here in less than 20 minutes.

        (Y/n) still had a questioning look on her face. She got herself out of the split, before grabbing a duffel bag that had her change of clothes, water, deodorant, and a towel. She clapped her hands, and wrote a small message to her uncle, saying she was going to go train with Bakugou. She walked out of the training room, and walked to Katsuki's house.