❦〚USJ Pt.3〛❦

So...um...this chapter will contain details of violence...and detailed pain...so...if your bothered by that kinda stuff...then don't read. I'll be putting up bold warnings to when it begins and ends, so you aren't disturbed. So...yeah...

        "Students, please stay behind me." 13 said, stretching their arms in front of the students behind them.

        Everyone followed 13's orders, but the pain and betrayal was still in their hearts. The thought of one of their best friends, keeping such a secret form them, someone they trusted,

        "Why would she keep such a secret form us...I thought she was our friend..." Mina said, tears starting to pour from her eyes.

        "Obviously she didn't feel the same way..." Kirishima mumbled, his fists clenched into a tight fist.

        "Why would she lie to us...?" Uraraka cried, her heart hurting in her chest.

        13 heard all the sad, heartbroken comments. 13 couldn't take it anymore, and turned around to everyone, thier eyes creased. "Would you all listen to yourself?! She was your friend! She kept that secret because she wanted to make friends without the leverage of her father! She's been home-schooled for her entire life! You were the first friends she ever had! Yes, she kept a big secret from you. Yes, it may have felt like she betrayed you! But she wanted to make friends, who wouldn't use her as leverage for grades! Leverage for high places in society! She all trusts you! But all you students can do is send mean comments her way! (Y/n) Aizawa has been the sweetest girl I watched grow, and seeing how happy she's been with you guys has made her feel like she fit in. She's been terrified of having friends, because of your current reactions!"

        That was something none of the students had expected.

        "13 is right...I guess we didn't take (Y/n)'s feelings into consideration..." Izuku mumbled, a different kind of pain filling his chest. It wasn't pain of sadness...but it was the pain of guilt...

        "She was scared...of us...?" Iida asked...his head hung low.

        "I can see why she would keep that form us..." Momo mumbled, her hand over her mouth, feeling like there was a wave of sadness flowing over her.

        "If you students will now pay attention, we have villains here." 13 looked at them all, before looking back in front of them, prepared for anything.

        "27!" (Y/n) shouted, knocking down a female villain.

        "30." Aizawa counted.

        "How are you at 30 already?!" (Y/n) asked, before clapping her hands together, and slammed them on the floor. Many of the villains were shot up into the air, before they landed into a deep ditch.

        "I'm faster than you. You're getting too slow." Aizawa mumbled, before he threw a large four armed villain into the ditch.

        "Slow?! I'm not slow!" (Y/n) shouted at her father. She quickly clapped her hands, and touched the floor. She ran around a group of villains, successfully tying them all together in a group. She kicked them into the ditch, and smirked at her father.

        Aizawa rolled his eyes, before he erased the some of their quirks, and kicked them in the ditch as well.

        "How are we being beat by one guy and mere brat?!" One villain yelled.

        The girl growled, before she kicked the villain to the other side of USJ.

        "Control your temper." Aizawa sighed, punching one villain and kicking another.

        "S-sorry father..." (Y/n) scratched the back of her head. It felt nice to finally call him 'father' after adressing him as her teacher.

        "Hm. The girl has an Alchemy Quirk. What an interesting kind...reminds me of that couple." The blue haired male with the hands on his face grinned.

        This caught (Y/n)'s ears. She looked at him, with a glare. "Couple? What couple?"

        "Simple." The blue haired man started walking towards her, slowly. Inching his way over to her. "A man and a women, with the same Quirk as you. Oh, they were so strong. They had a strong, baby girl. But it didn't take very long for us to kill them."

        Unexpectedly, he grabbed her shoulders. She didn't think anything off it, until her shoulders started having a sharp pain. She looked at her right one, only to see the skin break off like a thin piece of chocolate. She looked at her left shoulder, seeing the red raw skin.

        "(Y/n)!" Aizawa yelled, before he shot his scarf at the blue haired weirdo, sending him flying back.

        The girl collapsed on her knees, holding her shoulders. "F-Father! I-it hurts! W-what did he do?!"

        "He nearly destroyed your shoulders..." Aizawa mumbled, crouching next to his daughter. "You'll pay for that!"

        The next thing (Y/n) knew, her father shot towards the blue haired man. She watched as what she thought was a blow, but he caught her father's elbow. The same thing started happening to him, where his skin was breaking off piece by piece.

         "Father!" (Y/n) shouted, before her head was suddenly slammed into the concrete.

       (Ok. So, this is where there will be detailed pain and violence for (Y/n). If you don't wanna read it, go to the next bold letters)

        (Y/n) felt her warm blood trickle down the side of her head. Her skull felt like it cracked, her eyes blurred and her hearing gone.

        "What's happening...? What's going on...?" She couldn't comprehend what was happening. The blurred colors of her father were getting closer and closer, before it was suddenly gone.

        The next thing she felt, was her knee cap being shattered into bits. She could feel the bone pieces stab into her flesh. She let out a blood curtling scream. Her other one was shattered as well, causing the pain level to increase.

        "Stop it!" The faint sound of her father's voice could be heard.

        She then felt her arm shatter, the sharp edges of the broken bone, digging into her arm. She screamed in pain once more. This wasn't what she was prepared for. She wasn't trained for high levels of pain like this. "Father...make it stop...please...make it stop..." she begged.

         Her head was suddenly picked up, letting her see her father, who was currently fighting the blue haired man. From the corner of her right eye, she saw Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta, their faces held nothing but horror. Before she could say a thing, her face was smashed into the concrete, successfully knocking her out.

        (Done)

        "No!" Aizawa screamed, before the large black creature was now on top of him. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up!"

        The man with the hands on his face picked her head up, looking. Nothing was happening to her, luckily. "Awe. She's passed out. No fun."

         "Leave her alone." Aizawa groaned, feeling like he was being crushed.

         Everything else felt like it went by like a blur.

          Present Mic looked at his best friend, his heart hurting. But when he saw Katsuki carrying his niece, blood staining her costume, he only glared.

         Midnight ran to her niece, and took her into her arms, holding her gently.

         Iida looked at his classmate, more pain of guilt taking over.

        Nexu had a frown on his furry white face. He looked at the destroyed area of USJ, feeling sadness.

         This was a very unfortunate day for everyone.