❧〘Comforting Words〙❧

Hey people. So, I'm back. Yeah. I'm feeling slightly better. I've been going to my guidance councilor, I've been talking to one of my teachers, I've been talking to my parents, and I've been doing thing to distract my mind. I am feeling better, but I'm not fully well. Writing does help a little.

        So, I'm making this chapter, where pretty much Katsuki will help comfort you through a tough time. My friend who is like Katsuki has helped me, especially him with this tough time. So, here we go. BTW, there is a new option on the poll. This is for my people who know what I'm going through, and for the people who knows what it's like. So this is where MC had dated someone before. This is not canon! Enjoy.

        I sat on my bed,  let the tears flow out from your eyes. "These feelings, why where they there? Why where the feelings coming back?" I've been asking myself this question for almost a week. I haven't been feeling any better. "Why are they here?"

        "Open the fucking door Alchemy Freak! I know you're in there! If you do not open this fucking door right now, I will blow it up!" Katsuki's voice caught my ears. I sat there, thinking for a minute, before I realized what he said.

        "Don't blow it up!" I quickly got up from my bed, and opened the door, seeing his hand already raised. He was not kidding, he really was going to blow the door up. "You do know you would have to pay for the door if you really did blow it up, right?"

        "That shit doesn't matter. Why the hell did you close yourself off form everyone? Why did you close yourself off form me?" Katsuki asked, glaring down at the the me (sorry if you're taller than him).

        "It's nothing Katsuki. It's really nothing." I said, looking away. "Making another person worry? That was something you didn't want. You didn't want to make Katsuki worry. Making people worry was something you didn't want. Why make people worry? They don't need to worry."

        "Tell me the goddamn truth right now asshole, or I'll beat it out of you!" Katsuki demanded. No, he really wouldn't beat me, but I do have to admit, he really wouldn't actually do this to me. He always say's that.

        "It's nothing Katsuki. There really is nothing to worry about." I tried to push him out of my room, hoping that he would get out.

        But Katsuki didn't budge. He would not leave the room unless I told him the reason why I blocked him out. Why I had blocked everyone out. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you had blocked us all from you."

        "It's nothing!" I shouted, kicking him out of the room, and slamming the door closed behind me. I know he is not going to drop this.

        The door suddenly burst open, and there stood Katsuki, who looked like he was ready to killing someone. "Don't you fucking dare!"

        "Katsuki! There is nothing wrong!" I started to feel hot tears start to fall form your my eyes, staring into his crimson eyes. My eyes widened, before touching my cheeks. I didn't realize there were tears coming out of my eyes. "Just how much crying have I done this week?"

        "Dumbass, you're crying. You are honestly so hopeless. Now tell my why the hell you are crying like a little dumb ass baby?" Katsuki said, and grabbing me by the shoulders, and ended up having my face smack into his chest. "You shouldn't shut me out you dumb ass! You've had your dad worried, your family, you've had the entire class worried when you started crying in the middle of class! What the hell happened?"

        I give up. "I don't know...why these feelings...they're coming back....he was a jerk...he hurt me...but seeing him with someone else...it hurts...I don't know why it hurts...I thought I was over the feelings...but I don't know why they're back..."