۵〖Q&A〗۵

"Hello everyone. My name is X, as you've probably seen, and we're here for the first Q&A of this story." X pressed a button on her chair, making a sound of a crowd cheering. "So, we got like, a lot of questions from people, so, yeah. Well get right into it."

The entire class of 1-A, along with the faculty members all sat in separate chairs, with an Bakugou in a cage.

"Why the hell am I in this fucking cage?!" Katsuki asked/yelled, holding onto the bars of the cage.

"Cause you'll most likely destroy this place if we don't restrain you." X said, holding the note cards with the questions on em. "Anyways, I'm joined with U.A' class 1-A students, along with the facilty members. I'm joined with my older brother, Baihe here."

A large white dragon crashed through the top of the ceiling, landing in front of X. It roared loudly, until it was hit on the head by a black dragons claw.

The white dragon transformed into a human form, holding its head, while the black dragon transformed into X.

"Stop destroying the set." She growled, handing someone money to cover the damages of the ceiling.

"But I wanted to make a cool enterance!!" The boy complained, anime tears falling from his face. "You are so evil sis!"

X just back down in her chair, arms and legs crossed. "Whatever Baihe. Now then, let's start this little Q&A. The first question comes from Alice; 'Question for Author~ How do you practise your writing style? (Your writing style is amazing :3)'."

"Why the fuck is the first question not for me?!" Katsuki yelled, trying to pull the bars apart.

"Blame Baihe. He made the order of the questions." (Y/n) pointed to the dragon boy.

"Leave me out of this!" Baihe yelled.

"Anyways, thank you for the compliment Alice. And I practice wish short stories I write at home, and have my mom and dad read over them. They help critique me, and help me with my vocabulary for certain words." X said, resting her chin on her arm.

"Wait, you practice?" Baihe asked.

X then threw her brother into the class of 1-A, with him landing on top of Mineta and Ojiro.

"Ok, I'll have Present Mic join me instead." X pulled the Pro Hero over to her brothers old seat, and pushes him till he sat in the seat. She handed him half of the note cards.

"Awe yeah!" Present Mic cheered. "Alright! This next question comes from ArtNoobie11: 'Question for Bakugo- how do you plan on escaping the pro heroes?'."

"Escaping them?" Katsuki asked, his eyebrow raised. "What the hell does that mean."

"You have been calling (Y/n) some nasty names...so how do you plan on escaping death?" Present Mic asked, explaining.

"I don't need to escape! I beat them all on my own!" Katuski punched his hand, his confidence going through the roof.

"Yeah, no." Todoroki said, sighing.

"You wanna fucking go, Icy-hot?! I'll take you on right here, right now!" Katsuki yelled, trying to use his Quirk on the cage, only for it to backfire, and throw him to the other side, successfully hitting him against the bars.

"Whoops. Forgot to mention the gage is Explosion Quirk proof." X shrugged, not exactly caring.

"You should have mentioned that earlier you reptilian bitch!" Katsuki yelled, punching one of the metal bars.