۵〖A Few Things to Address〗۵

Hey people! X here! There are just a few things I am going to address here, things I wanna get clear about this book, along with an announcement. Now let's get into some things!

Going Under Editing

THIS BOOK IS GOING TO GO UNDER EDITING!!! Sorry people! This book will be going under editing before any more chapters are going to be coming out! Sorry about the Haitus people! Don't worry! This book will still be continued! I just gotta get things dealt with. Not sure when I'm going to get the next canon chapter out. I'm sick, got exams coming up, and a few other family things are going on. Now then, moving on to other things!

ErasureMic Ship

Ok! So many people are thinking Present Mic and Erasure Head are dating. No! They are not dating in this book! I just want to get that cleared up. I do know in one of my chapters I accidentally said "mom" when addressing Present Mic. Unfortunately when I type I sometimes don't look back at what I write. I do support the LGBTQ+ community, but I just don't ship Present Mic and Erasure Head. I just don't ship the, but that doesn't mean I don't support the community. Can't like every ship, am I right?

MC's Quirk

MC's quirk is an Alchemy Quirk. If you know Full Metal Alchemist, her quirk has to follow the same rules as Ed and Al have to. Now you may think MC's quirk is way OP. I linked it to her stamina. So the more (Y/n) uses her Quirk, the more tired she becomes. So don't worry, there isn't going to be many OP moments.

Unlike Momo, MC can't create everything. She can only create something out of the materials she has around her. She can't make a steel sword out of wood. She can make stone into a stone knife or extract certain molecules from her resources. So let's say she wants to make an iron sword, but she only has a large bolder with her. She can use her quirk to extract the iron form the rock and make the sword. Momo on the other hand, can create anything she wants with her body, MC can't. It's like if you asked both of them to make a blanket without any materials. Momo could make a very comfy blanket, but MC would only make a blanket with whatever is available.

13's Gender

In one of my old Q&A's, I was asked what gender I would be making 13. I said female because 13 has female voice actors. Both are female. So I said female, that's why. Many have said 13 is a male because the word "gentlemanly" was used to describe them. That word is a unisex word in Japan, so they basically use the word "gentlemanly" on both males and females. It was confirmed by the English voice actor that 13 is gender neutral. So instead of using the words "he", "she", "him", and "her". So we gotta use "they" or "them". So I'll leave any chapter before I learned about the conformation alone. So some will stay as "she". Any chapter after I learned they were gender neutral, they will be refereed to as a "they" or "them".

Ships

I have noticed there are a lot of arguments about the ships in my book. Many people are arguing because of a certain ship that has sailed in this book. Let me just say something, SHUT UP! Like, seriously people! It's just a ship! There is no need to be fighting about opinions! Honestly! It's killing me right now! If I even see one more stupid conversation that talks about ships and argue about which ship is better and all that crap, I'm deleting your comment!

Now then. This book shall now be going under some major editing! Bye bye people!