❧〘Dadzawa Moments pt.1〙❧

This is going to contain many many Dadzawa momnts, of love with family, and moments of laughter when another family member does something completely stupid.

        (Y/n), age 1

        (Y/n) babbled her little mouth, happily playing with her fathers scarf. To her, it was really light and warm. She felt safe holding onto the scarf, or when she was wrapped around it.

        "(Y/n). My scarf is not a toy." Aizawa pat his daughter on the head, still looking at the graded papers in his hands.

        (Y/n) looked up at her father, and babbled some more. Inside her baby mind, she was complaining. She wanted to keep holding onto the scarf.

        "(Y/n)." Aizawa said sternly.

        The girl stopped bablbling, and let go of the scarf. She didn't want to make her father angry with her, so she listened to what he had to say. She looked around the room, and saw that the door was open. She crawled out, wanting to find something else to play with.

        Its been about 2 hours since (Y/n) left the room, and Aizawa hasn't noticed that she had left. He put down his paperwork, taking the opportunity to spend a little bit of time with his daughter. He looked down to his right, but didnt' see her. "(Y/n)?"

        The door suddenly opened, and there was Present Mic. "Yo! Eraser! Can I see my niece!?"

        "She's not here you idiot." Aizawa growled, feeling mad at himself for not keeping a closer eye on her.

        "What do you mean?!" Present Mic yelled, and started dashing off around the main building, trying to find his precious niece.

        As for Aizawa, he's been trying to not freak out. He kept his worry inside, but on the outside, it was kinda evident with his facial expression, along with the beads of sweat running down his face.

         He quickly dashed out of the room, and walked around, looking for his daughter.

        That was 3 hours ago. None of the teachers were able to find where the little one was.

        "Where the hell is she?!" All Might yelled, looking around the school for his niece.

         "Has anyone checked her room?" Midnight asked, shouting from inside the building.

        Aizawa was in a really panicky mood. He took his eyes off his daughter, and she was suddenly gone.

         "Oh my goodness! You're so cute!" A female voice made Aizawa and All Might look to the right, seeing a couple of students.

          "Isn't she? But why is she out here?" A male asked, starting down at the baby.

        (Y/n) stared up at the two, wondering why they were crowding around her.

        Aizawa walked over, and put on his professional face. "What are you two students doing here?"

        The kids straightened up, and turned around to see their teacher staring down at them, a not so very happy face.

        "W-we j-just saw h-her here...a-and w-wanted t-to find a-a teacher." The girl stuttered, trying to hide the fact she really wasn't. She just wanted to keep (Y/n) to herself, since the baby was super adorable.

        "You two have detention. I can see through your lies. Now go." Aizawa growled.

        The two students ran away, fearing for their grades, reputation, and lives.

        Aizawa looked down at his daughter, who was babbling something, reaching for his scarf once more. The older man just collapsed on the ground, feeling all of his worry and stress just wash awa. His face planted on the grass.

        A small hand touched his head, and made him look up, seeing (Y/n) smiling. She grabbed onto his scarf, before laying down, facing him.

        Aizawa smiled, and closed his eyes, bringing his daughter into his arms, and closed his eyes.

        "Shhh." Midnight said, taking a picture of the father and daughter, who were still asleep outside.

        "They're so cute." All Might said, taking a picture with his phone as well.

        "Yo! Eraser! There you are!" Present Mic suddenly appeared, making everyone jump.

        (Y/n) opened her eyes from the loud noises, and started crying. She didn't like being woken up from her nap, and she especially didn't like it when Present Mic would yell.

        Aizawa looked at his childhood friend, a glare on his face. He stood up, hading (Y/n) over to Midnight, who tried calming the baby down.

        "Yamada...you're dead..." Aizawa growled, and lunched towards the energetic man.

        Preset Mic screamed, and ran away, fearing for his life.

        Yeah yeah, I know this is really short, but I'm currently sick, and the Cavelry Battle chapter is still taking a while. Along with trying to help my friends cope with the death of another. Hope you enjoyed this chapter of father and daughter love, and Preset Mic abuse.

        Anyways, there might be more side chapters like this coming around, since the Cavelry Battle chapter is still taking a while, and I wanna give you guys something to look forward do. Hope you all have a good (whatever your time zone is). If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go pass out now.