❦〚Class Representitives Pt.2〛❦

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" A familiar voice made the girl look up, only to see Katsuki, angry as hell.

"B-B-Bakugou!" (Y/n) shouted, fearing the scary look in his eyes. She quickly tried pushing him off her, but the crowd had pushed him back right on top of her. "Get off me!"

"I would gladly get off you, but if it ins't so damn obvious, there's a fucking crowd that's trying to leave the school!" Katsuki yelled even louder than the rest of the students fleeing from the school.

"It's not villains! It's the press! They somehow got past the security gates!" (Y/n) managed to shout, before Katsuki was pushed against her, pushing her against the wall. The poor girl was sandwiched between the wall and the hot headed boy.

"How the hell could the press get though?! Does his shitty school have any fucking security?!" Katsuki yelled, trying to find a way to get back into the swarm of people.

"They do! Someone must have jammed the security!" (Y/n) shouted, managing to get into the crowd, before she was pushed against the window, with Katsuki on top of her again. "Why me...?"

"What the fuck?! Why am I always stuck with you?!" He shouted, trying to push off of the poor girl once again, only to be pushed against her. "Does the world fucking hate me or something?!"

"I should be saying that..." (Y/n) screamed mentally, not wanting this to happen anymore. But she could feel how muscular he was, which had her slightly blush. She's never been this close to a guy before, this was just crazy. "I-I don't know! We have to tell everyone it's just the press!"

"Do you seriously think all these fucking extras will listen to jack shit right now?!" Katsuki yelled, shoving someone away from him.

"I don't know! Everyone's too focused on getting out of here!" (Y/n) yelled, managing to slip out from under Katsuki, but got shoved against the wall once again. "Aizawa and Present Mic are trying to deal with the press!"

"How the fuck do you know that?!" Katsuki asked, shoving another person away from him.

"I ran into them when I was heading to the bathroom!" She shouted, lightly pushing someone away from her.

Suddenly, (Y/n) heard a loud shout. She looked up, her (e/c) eyes watched as a spinning frame flew right above her. She recognized the voice, her eyes widening. "Iida?!"

"Is that seriously the fucking engine nerd?" Katsuki asked, being pushed against the girl, his lips almost touching hers.

Their faces are so close together, it was such a wonder how they haven't accidentally kissed, or bonked heads.

"Everyone! Please calm down! There are no villains! It's just the press outside!" Iida shouted, trapped at the top of an exit sign, while trying to make sure he doesn't end up floating in a strange direction.

The crowd started to stop panicking, letting Katsuki and (Y/n) both separate form one another.

"We will never mention this." Katsuki mumbled.

"Agreed." (Y/n) let out a breath of relief. She looked out the window, seeing her father and Uncle still swarmed with the press. She sighed, before she walked the opposite direction.

"And where the fuck do you think you're going you Alchemy bitch?" Katsuki asked, putting his hand on her head, making the poor girl flinch at the contact.

"I-I was just going to help Present Mic and Aizawa-sensei..." She mumbled, not feeling safe with his hand still on top of her hand.

"Why the fuck would you?" He asked, looking out the window as well. As he saw how swarmed the two pro hero's are, and seeing how the press are nearly pushing the two back into the building, he let her go. "Fine. Just don't do anything stupid and get yourself kicked out. I still have a score to settle with you."

(Y/n) looked back at him, and gave a small smile. "Thanks!" She quickly ran down the hall, and made her way to the doors behind her uncle and father.

"Everyone is calm Aizawa-sensei." She said, adressing her father as a teacher, which still felt kinda weird to her.

"Good. The cops should be coming soon." Aizawa said, patting his daughter on the top of the head.

"Little girl! Tell us! What is All Might like when he teaches?!" The same female reporter, who pushed her mic and camera in her face from this morning, asked her. She pushed her mic in the 15 year olds face.

"Tell us! Is he a good teacher?!" An older female reporter asked.

"Would you stop bothering my students?" Presnet Mic asked, pushing the girl behind him and Aizawa.

"(Y/n), get back inside, and finish lunch with your friends." Aizawa instructed, pushing his daughter back into the building.

(Y/n) was about to go back out and help, until she heard the familiar sounds of sirens.

"Goodbye, bad mass media!!" Presnet Mic yelled, as energetic as ever.

(Y/n) stifled a laugh. She always loved hearing and seeing how energetic her uncle could get, even in the worst times.

"Izuku, we gotta discuss the other class officers. You might wanna start now." (Y/n) giggled slightly, seeing how Izuku still wasn't used to all of this.

Izuku started stuttering about the main objective, until he started saying stuff (Y/n) didn't expect. He gave up his postion, to Iida.

(Y/n) also gave up her position to Momo, thinking the other female was more fit for all of this.

"Awe (Y/n)!! Your too sweet!" Momo yelled, running over to her friend and hugged her tightly.

"M-Momo-chan! C-can't! B-breath!" (Y/n) shouted, trying to pull away from the bone crushing hug.

Aizawa smiled a little, seeing how his daughter was getting along with others so well. It made him happy, but also a little sad. In his eyes, she was growing up way too fast for his liking. It seemed like only yesterday she was adopted, the best day of his life.

Remember to leave a question down below for the Q&A. If you don't wanna be known, pm me on insta or Skype. You can ask any question to me or the characters. Will be accepting till the 18. So, bye.