❧〘Dadzawa Moments pt.3〙❧

(Y/n), age 10

        "Are you excited to be seeing your family in America?" Aizawa asked his daughter, holding his yellow sleeping bag in his arms, while there was a small carryon on his back.

        "Kinda." (Y/n) admitted. "I defiantly like things here in Japan. The food in America are good, but there are way too many genetically modified and artificial foods there. Not exactly healthy."

          "True. But you can go to Universal Studios and other nice places." Aizawa said, helping his daughter pack a few snacks into her carryon.

        "True. But how is it any different than it was last time?" (Y/n) asked, who was sitting in one of the uncomfortable airplane seats. "Why are the seats in the airport so uncomfortable?"

        "Cause some airports are cheap. This just so happens to be one of them." Aizawa said, taking a seat next to his daughter.

         "Are you ready for this trip?!" Present Mic yelled, making finger guns towards his niece and childhood friend.

         "Ya!" (Y/n) shot her arms up in the air excitedly.

        "Shut up. You're going to cause a scene." Aizawa groaned. "And we're in public. We don't need you to stay in Japan again because someone called security on you."

        "That was one time!" Present Mic yelled, feeling sad his friend brought that up.

        "5 times." (Y/n) corrected.

        "Boys. Stop causing a scene." Midnight scolded the two, whacking them on the top of the head.

        "Ow..." The two groaned out, clutching their heads.

        "Aunt Midnight. Please don't kill Uncle Mic and dad." (Y/n) said, looking at her aunt, who was wearing the usual fancy clothes.

        "I won't, don't worry." Midnight smiled, patting her niece on the head, while smiling. "I might do worse, but I won't."

        "You're scary." Present Mic said, shaking a little.

        "Keep that in mind." Midnight said, pointing a finger at the two. "And do not do something to make you two get separated again. We had so much money to pay for, because Mic broke a seat, and Aizawa destroyed a snack cart."

        "And I am sitting next to Aunt Midnight, for the sake of my sanity, and for my safety." (Y/n) said, fearing she might end up being thrown off of the plane.

        "What!?" Present Mic yelled, and was now found sitting in a corner, growing some mushrooms. "Why does my nice not want to sit with me...? What did I do wrong...?"

        "Get up Mic. We have to board the plane." Aizawa said, hitting his childhood friend on the head, while dragging him towards the scanner for the tickets.

        "How much do you want bet we have to make an emergency stop because they destroy something?" (Y/n) asked, looking at her aunt, and put her little back pack on.

        "I'll bet you a meal at the nearest fast food." Midnight smiled, knowing her appetite can give Aizawa a run for his money, since he would be the one paying for the meals.

        "Now boarding at gate 2B. Gate 2B. Flight to California. Can we please have first class passengers come on?" The attendant announced.

        Both girls dragged the boys towards the plane. They don't mind the stares anymore, they've gotten used to the stares for a long while.

        (Y/n) was sitting with her father, while her Aunt and Uncle were sitting in the isle across form them. Everyone was still boarding the plane with little kids screaming and teens with headphones on.

        "Can't these seats even go back!? I want to lay down!" The man in front of (Y/n) shouted, pressing his seat button, along with hitting his back on the backrest, trying to force it down.

        Aizawa looked at the man, and looked at his daughter. With how hard the man was hitting, he would break the chair, and it would land on his daughter, causing her harm. Quickly, Aizawa picked his daughter up, and held her on his lap, right as the man had fallen back, his head rest hitting the seat where his daughter had just been sitting.

        "Do you mind? You nearly hit my daughter." Aizawa groaned, holding his daughter on his lap, while (Y/n) was playing a game on her father's phone. She was not going to get involved.

        "Who the hell cares?! These seats are absolute shit!" The man yelled, kicking his legs, causing disturbance to the person in front of him, while he was flailing his arms, nearly hitting (Y/n) and Aizawa.

        Aizawa growled. He used his scarf and picked the man up, and threw him out of the plane, while setting the seat back to normal, and sat his daughter back into her original seat. "Be more careful."

        "Yes father."

        "My legs are killing me!" Present Mic yelled, stretching his limbs. They'd gotten off the plane just a little while ago.

        "It's my back that's hurting." (Y/n) said, stretching her back out, hearing a satisfying pop.

        "The kid behind me wouldn't stop kicking my seat." Midnight complained, stretching her arms above her head, feeling a satisfying pop in her shoulders.

        "You looked like you were about to loose it." (Y/n) giggled.

        Aizawa was just as tired as ever. He yawned, before laying down on the floor, zipping his sleeping bag up, so that his face was also zipped in.

        "I think father had the worst of it." (Y/n) said, patting the sleeping bag where her father's head was.

        Aizawa was dealing with everyone to help protect his daughter. A rouge snack cart, that was wheeling towards (Y/n) when she was waiting for her Aunt to get out from the bathroom. A little kid throwing food everywhere, while Aizawa was making sure the food would hit him instead of her. Little kids throwing their toys everywhere, nearly hitting (Y/n) in the head a few times.

        "He did deal with a pretty bad plane ride." Present Mic said, feeling bad for his friend.

        "The plane heading to California will be delayed 10 hours due to a villain attack. Please bare with us." Someone announced.

        (Y/n) saw the sleeping bag open up, with a very angry father.

        "Let's go to the gate." Aizawa said, growling. He got out of the sleeping bag, grabbed his daughter's and his carryons, and started walking towards the gate where their next plane would be.

        (Y/n) sighed. "Uncle Mic, can we switch seats? You sit with father and I'll sit with Aunt Midnight?"

        "Sure thing kiddo!" Present Mic shouted, finger gunning his daughter, and followed his friend.       

        "Father is not going to survive this day." (Y/n) sighed, and followed, with Midnight following them as well.