❧〘It's Just A Game〙❧

"Hello there! What can I do for you?" (Y/n) asked the avatar standing in front of her. She's been acting this way since the first avatar has come around.

        "I was looking for a job for a beginner." The avatar said, sitting down at one of the high stools in front of the bar where (Y/n) works.

        "There are many jobs to chose from! Take your pic!" (Y/n) smiled, and she brought up a selection bar for the new person to chose their jobs.

        "(Y/n). Time to switch." Her cousin Izuku Midoriya said, walking over to his cousin.

        "Alright." (Y/n) smiles, and went to the back room to relax. There, her other two cousins, Shouto Todoroki and Tenya Iida both sat at a table, preparing other missions and things for other players. "How's everything coming along?"

        "It's getting more and more difficult as more players keep coming to our world. If only they knew the truth that this isn't a game." Iida said, sighing, while raising the price on a very powerful sword, which took a lot of coding.

        "You know what they did to my father when he tried to say something..." (Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest, remembering how her father was murdered right in front of her eyes (Yes, Aizawa is dead in this story).

        "We know..." Iida said, remembering Aizawa to be like a father figure to him whenever his parents were away.

        "He was a great man." Shouto put his hand on his cousins shoulder, giving her a reassuring hug. Aizawa was more like a father to him than his real father, but there was nothing they could've done that day with them being held back.

        "They have eyes everywhere. If we even say something with a player listening to us, then we're all going to end up like dad." (Y/n) said, and started coding along with her cousins. "Izuku should be doing in a few hours. Iida, you still taking the night shift?"

        "Yes. Shouto will be taking the early morning shift like always." Iida said.

        "Alright." (Y/n) went back to coding, making sure everything ran smoothly for the sake of her cousin and her life.

        "I have an emergency at home. (Y/n), do you think you can take my shift?" Iida asked, just receiving some mail form his mother. His brother had gotten seriously sick, and needed Iida there while his parents went to get some medicine for him.

        "Sure thing!" (Y/n) smiled. It was the night shift, and there usually aren't a lot of people on when it was night in their world. "Shouto, Izuku, you two head off to bed."

        "You sure? We can stay with you." Izuku offered, knowing that some people aren't the nicest when it comes to the night shift. That's usually when thieves and hackers come around.

        "I'll be fine." (Y/n) said, and showed her cousins the knife in her pocket, just in case some players tired something with her. Her people were allowed to kill players if they tried to kill them first.

       "Good luck to you." Izuku smiled, and he went upstairs with Shouto not very far behind.

        It's been only an hour since (Y/n) took the shift, and there was only a couple people in the bar, requesting her people to make something, get food, or play with others.

        "Hey, bar chick, I need a job." An avatar said. He had spiky ash blonde hair, along with crimson red eyes. He wore peasants clothing, but (Y/n) guessed he was just out of armor or something.

        "What kind of job are you looking for?" (Y/n) smiled, putting on the act she's been doing for the past 2 years.

        "I need a job that doesn't require fighting. I need money to repair my armor." The guy said, and sat at the stool. He looked like he just lost a fight.