❧〘Baby Boy〙❧

Hey people. Little update on the wrist situation. I have tendentious, aka, the tendons in my wrist are inflamed, and I'll have to go to physical therapy for it. Currently, some cannon chapters are going to be on hold while I see a specialist for what's up with my wrist. As for the chapters being published for now, they are either future cannon chapters, or little side stories of fluff and love. Maybe a little sneak peak into the future of our dear Xishima ship and see if that thing has sailed, which most likely hasn't. Anyways, cya guys, and I hope you enjoy!

        "Mom! We're heading out now! Grandpa wanted us to go to USJ for a little while to practice ocean rescues! We'll be back for dinner!" A 12 year old Tatsuki yelled to his mother, along with his 7 year old sister following closely. "We'll tell grandpa to come over for dinner, alright?!"

        "Thanks hon! Be sure to work hard! And do not make your grandfather angry! I do not need to save both of your butts from nearly going into a coma for a month! You scared your father and I when you two wouldn't wake up for almost a week!" (Y/n) yelled back to her children, getting her hero costume on in the room she shared with her husband.

        "Yes mom!" Akari yelled, running out of the house "Race you!"

        "Hey! Get back here you little shit! Wait up!" Tatsuki yelled, running after his younger sister while slamming the door behind him.

        The 35 year old woman laughed, thinking it was adorable as her two children were running to find their grandfather. "Those two are such goofballs. They really are Katsuki's kids."

        "Talking about me, Alchemy Freak?" A familiar voice spoke, with strong arms wrapped around her waist.

        "Hello there honey." (Y/n) smiled, turning her head to her husband, and kissed him on the cheek. "Is there anything you need, Mr. Ground Zero?"

        "I was just wondering what you were talking about." Katsuki asked, wondering what his wife was talking about.

        "Just thinking about our kids, and how much they resemble your temper, especially Tatsuki." (Y/n) smiled, resting her head on her husbands chest, relaxing in his arms.

        "They do resemble your smarts as well. I'm sure they are going to be fine while they train with your father. Besides, they are our kids, they will be able to handle themselves." Katsuki kissed his wife on the top of her head. "I have to get going to the agency. Make sure the little shits don't do something stupid while I'm gone, and don't destroy the house, alright?"

        "I know my love, I know." (Y/n) smiled, and got out of her husbands grip and did a few front hand springs towards the front door. She opened it with one of her feet. "Now go out and protect the city, Mr. Number One Hero."

        "Thank you, Mrs. Second Place (if anyone get's this reference, I will make Xishima cannon)." Katsuki smiled, and kissed the top of her head, before leaving the house.

        It's been a couple of weeks, and (Y/n) has not been feeling the best. At work, she would be feeling sick. Her stomach would bug her, she would have to pee a lot, along with feeling dizzy and threw up before each of her classes. After the second week of this happening, she finally decided to go to the nurses, where Eri was taking care of a few of the other students.

        "Eri, I'm here." (Y/n) said, entering the nurses office, where her younger sister figure sat at the main nurses desk.

        "Onesan, what's wrong? You never come here unless one of your kids are hurt or in a coma." Eri said, looking at her older sister figure.