❧〘Happy Birthday Katsuki〙❧

Let's all just say Happy Birthday Katsuki Bakugou! This little explosion pomeranian has captured all our hearts, and has had probably thousands of different stories made of him. This boy is too precious, and also scary...oh well!

Anyways! I'm not sure how old Katsuki is! In the anime, he would be 16 currently, cause season four hasn't come out yet. But do I just keep him at 16, or do I make hi 17? I am going with 17, because Katsuki was currently 16 during season 3, and season 4 hasn't come out yet. The chapter is cannon anyways. So hope you enjoy!

"You want to do what?" Katsuki asked, looking down (sorry if you're taller than Katsuki. I'm a 5'2 Asian girl, who's probably only to his lower chest) at his girlfriend.

"I want to go out and celebrate your birthday!" (Y/n) smiled, holding onto Katsuki's hand with both of hers, trying to drag him out of the dormitories. "Come on Katsuki. You're 17 now, you're getting closer to adulthood. You won't be a kid forever, so we should have some fun before you start taking on responsibility to society, and not have enough free time for anything fun anymore."

"Are you saying that I'm going to be a boring adult?" Katsuki asked, growling at his girlfriend while (Y/n) was still drying to drag him out of the dormitories.

"No. I'm not saying you're going to be an adult. I'm saying that adulthood will be boring. So it's time to have some fun as a teen!" (Y/n) smiled, throwing her boyfriends shoes at his face, and ran out of the room so he wouldn't kill her.

"Get back here Alchemy freak!" Katsuki yelled, and ran out of the dormitories, but then ran back inside when he realized his shoes were still inside the building.

"No thanks!" (Y/n) yelled, and ran off the school grounds.

"You get to chose where you want to get lunch from." (Y/n) smiled, looking at different locations of food places on her phone. "We can get some food from a noodle place, sushi, fast food, fancy place, or we can ask Lunch Rush to make us something."

"Let's just go to the noodle place. I hear they have some really nice and spicy noodles." Katsuki grinned. He loved spicy foods. It doens't matter what food it is, but if it's spicy, he'll eat it.

"As long as I don't start hiccuping and cauging fire out, then we'll be good." (Y/n) said, not knowing if she really wanted to have the really spicy noodles. (Sorry if you actually love spicy food. I don't. I barley handle spice)

"You're going to be fine. If you can handle the training your father has been putting you through all your life, then I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine handling some spice." Katsuki said, which is kinda true. But she was handling physical pain in her mouth and gut, not her entire body.

"If I die, I'm haunting you till you're dead too." (Y/n) said, putting her phone away.

"You won't be dying any time soon. I don't want to die from your family if you do, so stay the hell alive." Katsuki said. If there was one thing that was scarier than facing a top villain, or All Might, it was the entire Pro Hero society. "Just make sure your family doesn't murder me please."

"I can not guarantee your life." (Y/n) said, shruggging. "It's their judgement, not mine."

"If you seriously don't have them kill me please. I seriously want live till I'm 18." Katsuki was slightly begging. He seriously did not want to have himself die before 18.

"I'll try." (Y/n) laughed a little, before she started dragging him to the noodle shop, wanting to eat.

"Now that is what I'm talking about!" Katsuki yelled, taking his first bite form the spicy bowl of noodles he ordered. "Nice and spicy."