❧〘Baby〙❧

It was silent. The entire classroom, was silent. None of the students knew what to say, with the sight before them.

        "What are we going to tell Aizawa?" Mina squealed, fearing that they all might be expelled.

        "We just don't tell him! He can not know about this!" Denki was starting to panic.

        "C-come on. I-I'm sure everything will be perfectly fine." Deku tried to help calm down his friends, which wasn't working the slightest.

        "Deku! There is no way any of this is fine! Everything is not fine!" Uraraka grabbed her friend by the shoulders, and shook him back and forth. "Mr. Aizawa is going to kill us all if he sees this!"

        "Why exactly would he kill us?" Shouto asked, starting at what everyone was panicking about.

        "Because we left her alone in the room! He's going to say we shouldn't have done that!" Hakagure said, hiding behind Ojiro.

        "I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for this." Momo said.

        What was everyone staring at? Was it an animal? Was it a broken object? Was someone hurt? Nope. It was just (Y/n), but she was 2 years old.

        Big (e/c) eyes looked around the room, while wearing a (f/c) onesie Momo had made for her. She looked at her classmates. The bad part about this, was that her brain had also gone back to functioning and thinking like a 2 year old. Small tuffs of (h/c) hair rested on her head.

        "Does anyone in this school have a Quirk for changing age?" Mineta asked, actually being helpful and logical for once.

        "We would have to go to the teachers lounge and look through all the student flies." Jiro said, resting her head on her desk.

        "I think we should just tell Mr. Aizawa." Tsu said. "He will understand. He will end up punishing the student instead of us. It wasn't our fault, and it wasn't (Y/n)-chans fault either."

         "I agree with Tsu." Iida said, picking up his now younger cousin, and held her securely in his arms. "As class representative, I will go tell him."

        The door suddenly burst open, and everyone flinched. They were all expecting to see Mr.Aizawa, but only saw Katsuki instead.

        Crimson eyes looked all around the room. He was looking for his girlfriend, but he didn't see her. "Where the f-"

        Shouto immediently covered his mouth. "Don't swear in front of a baby."

        Katsuki gave him a questioning look. Shouto pointed towards (Y/n), who had her arms securely wrapped around her cousins neck, while looking around the room some more.

        Katsuki jumped back, slamming into the door. "W-Why does that brat look like (Y/n)?! We never even-"

        Shouto slapped his hand over Katsuki's mouth again. "We are not mentioning what that is in front of her."

         Katsuki shoved Shouto's hand off of his mouth, before he started asking quickly. "Whatever. Just tell me what happened before I blow you all to...heck..."

        "We were all leaving for lunch, and (Y/n)-chan said she was going to stay back and finish's something up. But when we got back, she was sitting in her chair, as a baby." Iida explaindd, setting his little cousin on her desk, while handing her a block, that Momo made, for her to play with.

        "Have you told Aizawa?" Katsuki asked, leaning against the door, along with his anger growing little by little.

         "No. Iida was just about to head to the teachers lounge to tell him." Kirishima said, tickling (Y/n).

        "I already know." A voice made all the students flinch. They all looked in one direction, only to see Aizawa, laying down on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag.

        "Mr. Aizawa!" The students all yelled, fearing for this lives.

        (Y/n) heard his voice. She looked over from the top of her desk, and smiled happily. She stretched her arms out in front of her, reaching for her fatther. A smile grew on her face.

        Aizawa got out from his sleeping bag, and walked towards his daughter. He stared at her for a minute, before he wrapped his arms around her small body, and held her to his chest.

        "Does Mr. Aizawa seem more gentle?" Uraraka whispered to Izuku.

        "It is his daughter...and he does care for her...and she is a toddler." Izuku whispered back. "You can't really blame him. He's getting a chance to relive the times of (Y/n)'s childhood."

        "Everyone, get back to class. I have to talk to the rest of the teachers." Aizawa said, walking towards the classroom door.

        "Wait, you're going to take (Y/n) with you?" Uraraka asked, wanting to spend time with the baby version of (Y/n). "Can we please watch her? She's so cute! Please!?"

        A few other students of the class were starting to beg Aizawa to let (Y/n) stay in the classroom with them.

        Aizawa sighed. He walked towards Shouto and Iida, and gave his daughter to them. "Watch her. If I hear her crying, or she's hurt, you're all going to be punished."

        The entire class stiffened, not wanting to have an angry Aizawa. "Understood sir!"

        Aizawa left his students, heading to the faculty room to talk to the other teachers.

        "So, what should we do? Do we play, or, what?" Uraraka asked, picking up her friend.

        "Wait, where did she go?" Iida asked, looking around the room in a panic.

        "Where is she?!" The entire class yelled, fearing (Y/n) may be in trouble.

        "How the hell did you lose her four eyes?!" Katskui asked, grabbing Iida by the collar, and brought him towards him, angry. "Aizawa gave her to you!"

        "Then I gave her to Todoroki!" Iida said, grabbing Katsuki by the collar as well.

        "I put her on a chair, but I turned around to look at everyone else." Todoroki said, putting his hands up in self defense.

        "We need to find her, now!" Izuku yelled, worried about the baby, and worried about himself if Aizawa found out.

        Little did they know, (Y/n) was just in her father's sleeping bag, asleep.

        The students have been searching around everywhere. They'd check the room, then checked the cafeteria, then checked other classrooms.

        "Where the hell is she?!" Katsuki yelled, running around the school like a mad man.

        Aizawa and Present Mic were both watching the students run around like crazy. They know (Y/n) too well, and they knew she was in Aizaewa's sleeping bag.

        "How long do you think it will be before they look inside your sleeping bag?" Aizawa asked, sipping on some coffee.

        "I'll give them another 10 minutes." All Might smiles, thinking this was all funny.

         Katsuki went back into the classroom, feeling tired. He sat in his chair, expecting to catch some sleep, before he heard soft breathing, coming from the sleeping bag.

        Stomping over, he lifted up part of the bag, and saw (Y/n), asleep. "There you are you little brat."

         (Y/n) opened her eyes, looking at him. She smiled, and reached out for him. "Ka!"

        Katsuki smiled gently, and picked up the baby, holding her in his arms. He walked back to his seat, and sat down. "Had a good nap?"

         (Y/n) nodded, and rested her head on her boyfriends chest, and yawned.

        "Sleepy as ever." Katsuki smiled, and rested one hand on her head, the other behind her back. He closed his eyes, falling asleep.

         (Y/n) fell asleep as well, happy.