week one.

Monday 6:15 A.M

Slowly opening her eyes she felt the sun against her skin through her opened curtains, soon hearing her alarm go off, she always woke up before her alarm did. She slowly climbed out of bed and opened her laptop putting on a spotify playlist she had created for her mornings. She went into the bathroom turning on the water and getting her tooth brush and wetting it before putting tooth paste on it and brushing her teeth, as she moved a little with the music and rinsed her mouth as she finished brushing her teeth, she washed her face with a cleanser and rinsed her face and dryed it with a towel, she went to her closet she moved hangers around looking at what to wear for the first day back from the break she picked out some light washed mom jeans and a black and white thin striped shirt, with a black type coat since it was starting to finally get cold in Texas.

She put on the pants and the shirt which hung off her shoulders, she slid on some white socks and slid on plain all white shoes, putting the cost over it all, she went to the bathroom and fixed her hair just putting a little coconut oil to her natural curls and putting on chap stick. She went and grabbed her phone shutting her computer as the music stopped, she grabbed her bag and put it on as she walked out her room door and heard someone yell out for her name. "Grace Olsen wait a minute." She stood there and rolled her eyes and turned slowly as her older cousin came. "Benjamin, what do you want, im gonna be late." She said as he grabbed something out his back pocket. "Here you go." She raised her eyebrow. "Um thanks? What's this from?" She asked. "Well from last month when you let me borrow fifty dollars." He responded with a small grin. She rolled her eyes and let out a small groan and snatched the money out his hand putting it in her back pocket.

Grace arrived at school, and walked to the classroom her and the girls would meet for the first thirty minutes before classes actually began, and discuss about the dance team.
She went and sat in a chair next to Megan.
"Hey, meg. Where are the girls?" She asked. "Oh, they went to go get smoothies, kelsey wanted to try a smoothie cleanse." She said letting a small giggle out as someone pulled up a chair and sat infront of the two girls.
"Hey Ladies." Megan and Grace both turned their heads and looked at the male who was infront of them. "Heeey.." They both said slowly and awkwardly, the two had hardly saw P-Jo since the situation with him and Megan happened bringing a lot of drama for Megan.
Grace looked at him and finally broke the awkward silence. "So, um what's up?" She asked with a small laugh escaping her lips.
He looked at her. "Well im here to talk to Megan." He said and she looked over at her friend and smiled. "And also invite you guys to a party me and daniel are hosting."
Grace immediately froze and let a small grin appear on her face from hearing his name and Megan nudging her shoulder as the boy started speaking to her friend, she felt her phone buzz she took it out her back pocket and unlocked her phone to see three new messages, one from her cousin and the other two from Daniel, she shook her head and turned her phone off and set it on the table.
Grace looked at the two as they flirted and Jo finally looked over at Grace and spoke. "Well I'll let you two continue whatever I interrupted earlier, also I'll text Meg the address." He said getting up and about to walk out before he spoke again. "Also Grace, Daniel said to answer his texts, he wants to talk to you about the talk you guys had earlier this year." He said as he now walked out the room.
Megan looked at the girl and spoke. "The Talk? What the hell is he talking about?" She said looking at grace with the biggest smile. Grace looked at the girl. "It's nothing." She said quickly as she felt her cheeks heat up. Megan shook her head. "Um no it's not just nothing." She mocked grace and started bumping her shoulder with hers. "Grace, your the only one who doesn't talk about relationships, it's okay if you like Daniel." She said with a small smile. Grace immediately responded. "No I don't like him." She said in a firm tone.
Megan put her hands in defence. "Hey, i just thought." She said with a small giggle. Grace rolled her eyes playfully. "Well you thought wrong." She said with a small smile and the bell finally ring for them to go to class, leading them to leave.