week two.

Saturday 7:23 PM

Grace was sitting on the couch as she heard a knock on the apartment door. Grace got up and opened the door to see Megan and Josefina at the door. "Hey Gracie!" Josefina said walking in hugging her. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Grace asked as they walked in she shut the door behind them. "Well we're gonna come and clean the mess we made last night but it's already done." Megan said with a small giggle. "So Grace how was your date?" Josefina asked looking at Grace as she shot a look at Megan. "Um good.." Grace said as the front door opened again. "Hey girlies." Ben said walking in the door. "Benjamin! How was last night did you wake up with a hangover?" Josefina said walking towards him and giving him a hug. Grace moved towards Megan. "Why did you tell Josefina I had a date?" Grace said looking at Megan. "I didn't tell her, I forgot about it honestly." Megan said putting her hands up in defense. "I promised you I wouldn't say anything." Megan said as she looked over at Ben and Josefina talking. "Then how'd you end up here last night?" Grace asked as Ben and Josefina went to the kitchen. "Josefina text me and told me to come and celebrate Ben's birthday with her and him and I came." Megan said. "They we're drunk when I got here." Megan added as the two came back from the kitchen. "I'm gonna go change, we can go do something or go get dinner" Ben said as he walked away to his room. Grace looked at the girls. "Well since we're gonna do something let me go change, they remotes on the table." Grace said as she walked down the hallway and walked into Ben's room. "Benjamin What the Hell?" Grace said walking into the room. "You told Josefina I went on a date?" Grace said throwing a sock at him. "It might have slipped, but I didn't tell Megan so." Ben said putting on a shirt. "Megan already knew Benjamin." Grace said rolling her eyes. "Then why couldn't Jo know?" Ben said crossing his arms. "Because it wasn't a big deal, it was one date." Grace said throwing her hands up. "Well she doesn't know with who Gracie so." Benjamin said as he grabbed socks and put them on. "If it was just one date you shouldn't worry." He added as he stood up and gave Grace a hug picking her up slightly. "It's okay baby.." Ben said making her laugh as he hugged her. "So now if you wanna go with us to dinner, I suggest you change." Ben said letting go of her as he pushed her out his room. Grace laughed as he pushed her out and sighed and went to her room changing.