week ten

Friday 3:45 PM

"Wasn't supposed to be hot today?" Josefina said as the girls stood by a window in a hallway as they waited for Zoya to get out of class. "It's cold and raining." Kelsey said looking at her. "We live in Texas, weathers bipolar." Megan said as she looked at Grace. "You okay?" Megan asked as the two looked at her as Grace nodded. "Yeah.." Grace said as Zoya walked towards them. "What's up." Zoya asked as she glanced at all of them. "Nothing much, we were just waiting for you." Kelsey said with a smile as Grace looked out the window noticing a girl. "Who's that?" Grace asked pointing at a girl who was walking out with a guy and a girl. As all of them looked out the window as they all looked. "Oh that's Nicole." Kelsey said looking at Grace. "Why?" She added as Grace looked at the girl as they sat on a bench under a topped rainrun. "That's the girl who was there at Daniel's Brothers thing." Grace said as she looked at them. "Well you have to go talk to her." Zoya said as Grace looked at her. "No, I'm not going to talk to her." Grace said looking at them as Megan's phone rang as the girls continued to talk Megan stepped to the side as she answered the phone. "Why aren't you gonna talk to her?" Josefina asked. "If your not gonna do it I will." Josefina added looking at Grace who sighed. "She may be rude and start something I don't know." Grace said as she looked at the girl. "I'm giving you three days, if you don't talk to her I will." Josefina said. "Look it's pouring outside." Josefina added in excitement. "I don't have to clean the backyard." She said as Megan walked towards the girls. "Okay, we'll go right now." Megan said as she hung up the phone. "Come on we have to go now." Megan said grabbing Grace. "What are you talking about?" Josefina said looking at her. "Megan, what?" Grace said looking at her. "I'll explain later." Megan said as they all looked at her. "Fuck, you guys don't listen we don't have time for this." Megan said as she looked at them and looked at Grace. "That was Jo, he said Jonathan showed up to the locker room and told Daniel something, and him and Daniel started fighting they boys in the locker room separated them but Jonathan walked out with a laugh." Megan said quickly looking around. "And Daniel ran out the locker room and Jo tried grabbing him but he couldn't Daniel's looking for you." Megan said looking Grace. "He told Daniel that you guys slept together." Megan said as she grabbed Grace. "We have to go right now." Megan said grabbing Grace's arm and turning around as she saw Daniel approaching them as Megan stepped in front of Grace as Daniel looked at her. "Don't do this Daniel, not here." Megan said as she felt goosebumps on Grace's arm. "Not at school." Megan said as she felt someone pull her to the side and looked at who pulled her as she looked up to see P-Jo "Stay out of it." P-Jo said. Grace felt her eyes locked with Daniel looking at him as he got close to her face. "Did you sleep with my brother." Daniel said as Grace felt her eyes water and looked into his eyes as he looked into hers. "Did you and my brother sleep with each other." Daniel repeated as Grace looked at him and opened her mouth struggling to talk. "I- I D-Don't Know.." Grace said looking at Daniel as he looked into her eyes as Grace looked at him she saw a tear come down his cheek. "Yes or No.." Daniel said. "Did you sleep with him." Daniel said as Grace looked at him. "I can explain..." Grace said as she felt her body freeze as she looked at him as Daniel looked into her eyes wiping his tear as he nodded and walked passed her bumping into her.
Grace turned around as she saw Daniel walk out the doors to outside, as it was lightly raining she walked after him, ignoring all the girls in the back yelling at her. Grace walked out the doors following him out to the parking lot, as he got in his car and drove off right in front of Grace, she looked at the car drive off right in front of her as she looked at the now empty parking spot, she felt herself go weak and felt herself start to cry as she squatted down on the curb as she buried her face in her hands as the light rain hit her body she felt arms wrap around her as she knew who's they were as she felt the rain stop hitting her body she kept her face hid as she felt the arms around her.