week one.

Friday 9:09 PM

Grace was getting a bag ready so she could go get ready at Megan's for the party, that they had been invited to. A knock came on her door, she looked up. "Come in." As she heard her for swing open. "Well hello there." She said as she saw her cousin and their roommate. "Me and Ailsa need to talk to you before you go. Actually where are you going." Ben said as he walked towards Grace slowly and looked at her. "Um okay, talk?" She said as she folded her clothes putting it into the bag. "Well I'm gay." He said loudly and putting his hand on his hip with a small smile. Grace looked at him and giggled a bit. "Ben, I know you told me when you we're 15 and I was 12 or 13." She said as she looked at him. Ben smiled. "See Ailsa it's not that hard, your turn." He said looked over at her and smiling. "Grace I'm sorry for being so, mean to you at times, I just don't know if you would judge me, so I figured if I was mean to you or something I would keep you away from me, but Ben here." She said as she stopped for a minute. "Grace I'm Lesbian." Ailsa said as she looked at her. Grace smiled "Okay, so that's why you we're mean to me, did you think I would judge you?" She asked as she looked at her. Ailsa shrugged her shoulders. "Well I don't care, love is love and I'm glad you told me." She said smiling. "I can help you find a date." She said jokingly and walked towards her giving her a small hug as she felts Benjamin's arms wrap around her as well. "Ben, don't ruin the moment." She said rolling her eyes playfully. "Well I'm going back to bed you guys can stop hugging me now." Ailsa said as she changed her tone of voice as they released from the hug as she left her room. "Grace! Now answer my question, where are you going?" Ben asked. Grace looked at him. "None of you business." She said as she zipped her bag up. "Well okay, remember girly. Im in charge I can call the cops and report you as a runaway." He said with a smile. "Well I'm going to Meg's to get ready for this party we were invited to." She said grabbing her phone. "A party? Text me Everything okay. Have fun Gracie." He said kissing her cheek and walking out as Grace followed behind him walking out the front door to see Megan waiting in her car for her.

The Girls were all at Megan's house getting ready, as Kelsey began to talk about Daniel. "I think we're gonna hook up tonight." Grace rolled her eyes as she did her hair. "The party started at 8:30 were gonna be late." Kelsey said. Josefina was doing her makeup and looked up at Kelsey. "Kelsey bear, if were early it makes us look desperate and everyone won't be there I need to look for the football guy I hooked up at the first party with, he was something." She said as she continued her makeup as the girls let out a small laugh. Grace sat on the bed as everyone finished getting ready. "Your done, let me do some makeup on you." Josefina said. Grace shook her head. "Jo I don't do makeup." She said. "Especially if it's just this dumb party." She said checking her phone as she saw a text from Daniel which said. "Hey, you guys still coming." She rolled her eyes and started typing a response. "yes, well be there whenever." She said as Kelsey looked at her. "Grace you've been acting weird. Are you okay?' She asked. Grace laughed and looked a Megan a bit nervously. "Yes, I'm fine." She said smiling softly at the girls. They girls finished getting ready and finally took off to the party.

Arriving the walked inside hearing loud music, and saw the lights were very dim with black lights hanging and glowsticks everywhere. Kelsey looked at the girls and smiled widely. "Okay, let's have fun I'm gonna go get some dance idea's from the dance floor." She said looking at them. Zoya laughed a bit. "Yeah, I'll go with you." She said as she felt Kelsey grab her arm as the two walked off. Josefina looked at her and sighed. "Well ladies guess it's just us to party." She wrapping her arms around their necks. "Let's go get some drinks." She said as she started to walk with them. They were in the kitchen getting drinks. Grace stuck to a water bottle she wasn't a drinker so, that way if anything happens she would be there to do her best to watch the girls.

They had been there for about an hour as it got later into the party where it was getting wild. Grace was watching Jo and Megan from a counter she was at as the danced and talked to some boys. "Hey, you came." She looked to her side and saw the boy. Daniel smiled at her. "You look good in pink." He said with a small smirk. "Um thank you?" She said looking at him and rolling her eyes. "You enjoying the party?" He asked as he held his cup. "I don't really like parties and im babysitting so." She said glancing at him. "Who are you babysitting, I don't see any kids?" He said. Grace let out a small laugh. "Um the girls." She said pointing at them as she noticed Zoya with them. Daniel looked at her and moved towards her a bit. "You ready for our date?" He asked her taking a sip of his drink. Grace shook her head and let out a small chuckle. "No." She said as she noticed the girls coming towards her. Josefina started putting her hair up as did Megan. "What are y'all doing?" Grace said looking at them as Zoya and Josefina stood beside her and Megan standing infront of Daniel. Zoya spoke. "What are you doing?" She said looking at Grace and Daniel. "Nothing he asked me, where was Kelsey." She said. "Where is Kelsey anyways I thought she was with you?" She asked Zoya. "She left, her Mom called." She said as the two turned and saw five girls approaching them. Grace looked as they all started shouting at Meg, Josefina and Zoya and the girls started yelling back Grace felt the girl throw a drink, hitting her and Josefina and Megan. Grace didn't hesitate she snatched the cup that Daniel had in his hand and threw it on the girls that threw the drink on them and they all started fighting. Grace felt someone grab her hair and pushed one girl off her as a big crowd scattered around them, people shouting and recording with flashes on. Boys started pulling the fight apart, Grace felt someone pull her from the crowd, and felt a drink be thrown at her face . She looked and tried to get out of the hold, that whoever was holding her back. "What the hell is your problem?" Grace shouted at the girls as they we're being pulled back and tried moving closer to them, but someone kept their grip on her as she watched the girls be dragged out the party. "You can let go of me now, there gone." She said as she pulled her arm out the grip and turned around and saw Daniel. "Shit.." She said as put her hand over her eye. Daniel looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked as she cut him off. "Where's your bathroom?" She asked him he pointed to a hallway. Daniel yelled at Jo. "Shut it down." And went towards the door and saw Megan, Josefina and Zoya leaving with the crowd slowly, he called out at them. "Hey, don't leave." He called out they turned around and walked towards him. "Grace is the bathroom, her eye or something." He said as they walked past him and went to the bathroom as Daniel helped Jo and his friends shut down the party.

Grace rinsed her eye out damping it with a towel. "Hey, you okay?" Zoya spoke as they all went to see if she was okay. "I'm fine, when she threw the drink it was alcohol of course and got in my eye." She said taking the towel off her eye. "It's red, what the hell?" Josefina said "I'm going to beat those putas asses." She said as she started put her hair in a bun. Megan looked at her as Josefina ran out the bathroom in anger. "Megan, go get her." Zoya said as Megan ran out the bathroom. Zoya looked at Grace. "Let me see." She said taking the towel and blowing into her eye and putting the damp towel on her eye. Zoya's phone started to ring, she looked at it. "I have to go." She said to Grace. "Will you be okay." Zoya asked, Grace nodded her head. "Yeah we'll get an uber or I'll call my cousin. Just make sure Megan has Josefina on your way out please." She said as she hugged Zoya and saw her rush out.
Grace sighed and rinsed her eyes. "Hey, you okay?" She heard Daniel's voice. She laughed as she turned off the water and dried her face off and looked at her in the mirror and saw him in the back. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said turning around and walking past him to find Megan and Josefina. As Megan and Jo we're talking to Josefina to keep her calm. "Hey, Grace you okay?" Megan asked as she saw her friend walking towards them. "I'm fine." She said with a small smile.
Megan smiled good. "Well good, um Daniel and Jo are taking us home cause Zoya left." She said as they started walking out the door. "We'll take my car." Daniel said as he walked passed her and she felt Megan and Josefina walk next to her. "Guys I can see, it just hurts." She said with a small chuckle. They we're getting into car as someone spoke. "You can sit in the front." Jo spoke as he got in the back seat with Megan and Josefina. Grace got in the front seat slowly and closed the door and took a deep breath and put on her seat belt. Daniel drove to Grace's apartment complex.

They arrived at the apartment complex, on they way there Josefina explained the whole situation as Grace shook her head as they arrived. "And were here." Grace said as Josefina was angry as she told the story as she tried getting out the car to find the girls who they fought. Megan asked Jo to help her take Josefina inside. They got out the car and Grace opened her door and looked at Daniel. "Um thank you for taking us." She said as she got out the car. "The redness looks like it's going away, I'll pick you up here next Friday at 7." She rolled her eyes and nodded. She caught up to the girls and Jo and told him she had it from there, as she had both the girls holding them, with each arm wrapped around there neck, as she went inside with them.

She looked at the girls asleep on her bed and smiled a bit as Benjamin looked at her eye. "What happened Gracie?" He said putting his hand on her cheeks. "Ben, can I have dinner here with friends tomorrow?" Grace asked he nodded his head. "Only if you tell me what happend." He said looking at her. "I will tell you tomorrow when we go grocery shopping, now let me sleep I'm tired." She said closing her room door and grabbing her phone.
"Dinner and Dance Team meeting tomorrow at my place at 6:30?" She sent into the group chat and turned the lamp off climbing onto the bed as she heard Josefina's voice. "I love you Gracie, can I call you that now." As Grace let a small laugh out as they heard snoring coming from Megan and both laughed as the slowly fell asleep.