week four.

Tuesday 4:56 PM

Grace felt someone touch her shoulder and opened her eyes slowly as she woke up and stretched a bit. "Um were here at the hotel were staying at." A males voice spoke as she turned her head to see Daniel. "Where's Megan?" Grace said as she stood up quickly. "Chill, she went to go gets your guys room." Daniel said looking at her. "Why is the bus empty?" Grace said as she looked around to see all the seats empty. "Well they all went to check in, Megan told me to stay and wake you up." Daniel said as he looked at her. "Gracie your up." Josefina said as she walked on the bus. "I forgot my phone." Josefina said walking towards the back to get her phone as Grace looked at her. "You can go now Josefina's here." Grace said looking at Daniel as she he chuckled and took a deep breath before walking out of the bus. "What was that?" Josefina asked looking at Grace. "He woke me up, I don't know." Grace said as she walked behind Josefina. "You know Grace, Daniel is like really in love with you." Josefina said with a small laugh. "He's not!" Grace said in a stern voice looking at her as Daniel was walking ahead of them as she looked at him as he walked away.

"So the game starts at what time?" Grace said putting on socks and slipping on some shoes she packed. "It starts in 30 minute's." Megan yelled from the bathroom. "Were walking to the field from the hotel it's a five minute walk." Megan added as Grace looked for a hoodie to wear. "Does this match?" Megan asked as Grace looked at her and smiled and nodded her head as they heard a knock on there door. "Putas open up, let's go." Josefina said from the other side of the door. Grace went to the door and opened it and looked at Kelsey who was wearing a kittens jacket. "What are you wearing?" Grace asked as Megan stood behind her. "It's one of Abby's kitten jackets." Kelsey said with a smile. "I know but why are you wearing it?" Grace asked. "Well we haven't talked about the team or had practice in like a week or two." Kelsey said. "We haven't even thought of a name." Kelsey added as Grace grabbed her phone and closed the door behind her as Megan walked in front of them with Zoya and Josefina. "Kelsey, your the team captain, your the one supposed to be in charge of these things if you need help setting these things and designing a jacket." Grace said looking at her taking a deep breath. "You need to tell us, you act like we will say no." Grace added as she rolled her eyes. "Grace right now were, going to the game I rather not talk about the team right now." Kelsey said as she caught up with the girls. Grace rolled her eyes noticing she didn't have her wallet. "Um hey I left my wallet im gonna go get it, you guys go ahead." Grace said walking back. "I'll wait for you if you want." Zoya said looking back as the girls waited. "No it's fine!" Grace said looking back as she walked down the hall to her room.

Grace was walking out the room as she shut the door as she turned to see P-Jo and Daniel walking in the same direction as her. Grace quickly started walking before either of them could notice her. "Grace hey." Grace turned around to hear a females voice. "Shay, hey.." Grace said as she say Shay walking towards her and saw Daniel and P-Jo behind her from a far. Shay and Grace started walking together trying not to turn to see if they were still there. "I didn't see you as the type to come to these things." Shay said looking over at Grace. "I didn't see you as the type to come to these things either but here we both are." Grace said with a small smile. "But im on a dance team that's with the school, so I basically have to get used to this." Grace said as they walked outside going to the field the football team was playing at as they made small talk, they heard and saw boys running from the sides of them and Grace looked and felt someone bump into her shoulder but didn't see who it was. "Wow he's an asshole." Shay said. "He's always been." Shay added. "Who was it?" Grace asked as they continued to walk. "Daniel Williamson, the kid everyones in love with." Shay said as she walked. "How long have you known him?" Grace asked looking at her. "You said he's always been an asshole." Grace said. "Well since elementary in fifth grade." Shay said. "He was one of my good friends that year up until 7th grade when that incident happened, it changed him and he's been an asshole ever since then." Shay said as Grace looked over at her. "Incident?" Grace asked as Shay looked at her. "He had three siblings his older brother Thomas and his younger siblings who were twins a boy and girl I don't remember there names they were three when they died. " Shay said looking as they arrived at the field and Grace looked over at Shay. "I think you put him in his place, though Megan told me about you going off on him because your friend." Shay said looking at Grace as Tyler and Marlon yelled through the fence waiting for her. "But I'll talk to you later text me or something." Shay said as she walked with the two boys. Grace watched her as she walked off and walked into the fence, walking through small crowds of people as she made her way to the stands as Josefina stood up yelling her name. "Grace were up here." Josefina said as Grace walked up to where the girls were sitting. "Lots of people came." Grace said. "Were leaving tomorrow right?" Grace asked. "Yes, of course mom." Megan said with a small laugh. Grace shook her head as she sat in the stands next to Megan and Josefina as the boys came out as the crowd jumped up as they game started only a couple minutes after the pledges.

Grace sat as the whole crowd jumped up as Daniel scored another touchdown, tieing the game. "Grace why aren't you cheering the team on?" Kelsey said as she shook Grace's shoulders. "I came just to miss school not cheer on the team." Grace said as she looked back at Kelsey who was wearing a shirt, that had the schools logo on it. "Is that the shirt Daniel gave you?" Grace asked as she stood up and turned looking up at her since she was above her. "Yes, it goes good with the Kittens jacket." Kelsey said smiling. "Kelsey why are you wearing it, I thought you git rid of it?" Grace said looking at Kelsey. "He apologized and gave me the shirt, he changed he's so sweet." Kelsey said as she looked at Megan with a small smile. Grace rolled her eyes and shook her head as everyone shouted as Daniel got an interception and went for a touchdown. "omg they made it." Josefina said yelling and screaming in Grace's ear. Grace looked around her as the crowd screamed. "That's the game." Megan said whispering in Grace's ear. "Uh guys I'm gonna wait for Daniel." Kelsey said as she walked down the stands as Zoya and Josefina followed her. "Megan, does she still talk to Daniel?" Grace asked looking over at. Megan shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure but we leave tommorow so, wanna go explore this small town." Megan said looking over at Grace. "Eh why not." Grace said as she walked down the steps. "What's this town again?" Grace asked as Megan was behind her walking. "Big Spring's." Megan said as they made it out the field.

Grace and Megan walked down a street with small shops and restaurants all over. "It reminds me of Dallas, a little." Grace said as they walked in a small coffee shop and sat down ordering a coffee to go. "So um, you and Jo?" Grace asked looking at Megan as the two waited. "I don't know, he's been really sweet but Marlon to, we still talk." Megan said looking at Grace, as the door to the shop rang the two looked up to see P-Jo and Daniel and a couple of other people from the football team coming in loudly, as they had just won there game. "Megan were leaving." Grace said quickly as she heard Megan's name being called out. "Megan, Olsen what are you guys doing here?" P-Jo said walking over to where they were sitting as someone brought there coffee. "We were just leaving." Grace said standing up as Megan did aswell. "You guys don't wanna stay some of the kittens are coming." P-Jo said looking over at Megan. "No were still gonna go." Grace said grabbing Megan by her arm and dragging her out the door.

"Megan it was for the best, you don't know what he does behind your back." Grace said as she laid down in her hotel bed. "Why were you so quick to leave?" Megan asked as she looked over to Grace's bed as she laid in hers. "Is it because of Daniel." Grace looked over at Megan. "Oh gosh no, I would never and I mean ever talk to him, I only did it for Kelsey." Grace said looking over at Megan. "We have to go to sleep now, we have to wake up at five to go back to Austin." Grace said looking over at Megan as the two fell asleep.