week ten.

Tuesday 1:07 PM

The two laid in the bed, as they were both under the blanket facing each other. Daniel watched her as she slept, as he looked at the time on his phone. Daniel moved his hand towards her cheek as he ran his thumb against her cheek as she, slowly opened her eyes as his hand moved towards her hair as she felt his hands running through her hair, she blinked her eyes a few times as she looked across from her where her eyes met his. "Your up finally." Daniel said with a small smile as Grace looked at him. "Why were you watching me." Grace said looking at him as she closed her eyes again. "No, you have to stay up." Daniel said blowing onto her face. "Your going to Josefina's party." Daniel said sitting up and walking towards her closet as Grace groaned sitting up slowly, slouching on the bed as she looked at him as he was holding a dress. "I picked this for you." Daniel said looking at her as she stared at him as he held it. "I'm not wearing that." Grace said softly looking at him. "Why not?" Daniel said looking at her raising his eyebrow as Grace looked at him. "I wore that in eighth grade, it's ugly." Grace said softly as she yawned. "It's ugly?" Daniel said looking at the dress as he held it and looked at her as he smiled.

Daniel parked in front of Megan's house he looked over at Grace as she sighed and looked out the window, as she stayed silent. "Hey call me if anything." Daniel said looking at her as Grace turned her head and stared at him and nodded slowly as she looked into his eyes. "Promise?" Daniel said looking at her as she looked at him and spoke quietly. "Promise." Grace said softly as Daniel kissed her cheek. "Love you have fun." Daniel said as Grace looked at him and turned her head towards the window grabbing the door handle about to open the door, but she looked over at him and stared at him. "I love you too." Grace said as she looked at Daniel as she leaned towards him kissing his lips softly holding into to his cheek before pulling away and looking at him before stepping out the car and closing the door walking up to the door as she felt her phone buzz.

7 New Messages

Jonathan: Grace, I'm here
Jonathan: Are you coming still
Jonathan: Hello?
Jonathan: I don't have time for this
Jonathan: I'm leaving, so don't come!
Jonathan: Meet me here Thursday 6 be here.
Jonathan: Same place

Grace sighed as she heard the door swing open. "Gracie!" Josefina said as they all looked at her as her skin was a bit red and her eyes were puffy as she was wearing an unusual outfit. "Your wearing a dress?" Kelsey said looking at her as Grace nodded with a smile.

They all sat at the table in Megan's house, eating food as they drank wine and all sorts of beverages Megan got from a cousin she knew. "To Josefina, finally being away from her parents since her birthday." Zoya said with a laugh as they all cheered except Grace who sat the table looking at them quietly. "Are you hungry?" Kelsey asked looking at Grace. "I can get you some food, it's all in the kitchen." Kelsey added as she looked at Grace as Grace looked at her. "No, I'm okay my stomach isn't feeling to well." Grace said looking at her as Megan interrupted. "Sorry, to interrupt but Grace your Article was published today, an hour ago and it's already doing great, but I wanna read it out loud because I just wanna." Megan said as she let out a small laugh as she pulled out her phone, Grace looked at her confusingly as she doesn't remember she didn't write anything before she could say anything Megan already started to speak.
"What is friendship to me? Friendship is having a friend Who will never let your friendship end. Two good friends who make a great pair, Going with each other every place, everywhere. A friend would never judge you About the way you look. It doesn't really matter If you're a baker or a cook. Friendship is lending money. It is laughing and being funny. Telling the truth, never telling a lie. Cheering you up if you happen to cry. A friend is someone who helps you. Especially when you're in trouble. Doesn't matter how you meet them or when, it doesn't matter where they come from. Friendship isn't about who've your known the longest it's about who came and never left your side, in the beginning of life I didn't know what true friendship meant, I only depended on family always thinking blood is thicker than water, but that doesn't matter anymore. Because family isn't always blood.  It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept your for who your are. The ones who are willing to do anything and everything for you those are your friends, and for people who say they don't want or need friends is wrong because you always need someone to love you, and have a person to talk to cause in the end people need people."
Megan finished as all the girls clapped as Grace had her head down as she felt her eyes water feeling a tear come down her cheek as all four girls looked at her. "What's the matter?" Josefina said grabbing a tissue and handing it to Kelsey to give to Grace as she stayed silent as they all looked at her silently. "I think I was raped by Daniel's brother.." Grace said quietly as she felt herself let all her tears come out as the girls exchanged looks. "Let's go." Megan said as they all got up except for Grace. "What are you guys doing." Grace said looking at them. "I'm not even sure, I woke up next to him naked, I don't remember a thing." Grace said taking a deep breath. "And he sent me this." Grace said pulling her phone out showing the messages to them. "That was a week ago, it's not like the police are gonna do anything." Grace said looking up at them. "That doesn't matter, we still need to report this even if he didn't, he has a picture of you and that's not okay, we have to stop it because he could preying on his next victim." Kelsey said as grabbed Grace's hand as Grace slowly got up.

Grace and all four of the girls walked into the police station with all of them by her side, they waited in the police station as people walked by. "Grace Olsen." A police officer said as all five of them stood up, he lead them to a room where a female police officer was sitting in the room as Grace sat down as the girls stood behind her, and Grace started explaining everything, pulling out her phone showing the picture to the officer as the girls stayed by her side.