week seven.

Friday 9:24 PM

Grace and Megan had pulled up to Josefina's driveway as Kelsey and Josefina waited outside as Zoya pulled up behind Megan and Grace. As they all got out there cars and they all stood in the driveway. "Okay, guys let's be on out best behavior." Kelsey said as the all let out small chuckles. "So are we gonna go in your car Zoya?" Kelsey said as she looked over at Zoya as Zoya nodded. "Don't we always?" Zoya said as she walked over to her car and turned it on as the girls walked to the car getting in.

The car pulled up to the house, Zoya parked a bit far but not to far, since cars were there. "This is a private party, so please be on your guys best behavior." Kelsey said as they all got out the car. "Kelsey, it will be okay." Josefina said walking as some of the boys were at the door as they walked in slowly all walking after each other, Zoya walked in as she glanced at the boys as Kelsey followed behind her smiling at Daniel who was standing at the door, with P-Jo as Megan walked behind Kelsey as Megan smiled as she grabbed P-Jo as Grace followed behind them and looked up at Daniel who smiled at her as she smiled softly walking in as Daniel closed the door locking it as Grace made her way over to Zoya who was with Josefina. "Grace you just missed it someone tried dancing with Zoya, right when we walked in." Josefina said as she laughed a bit. "They said they had been waiting for her." Josefina added as Grace let a small laugh out as Josefina and Zoya went off to the dance floor where a couple of girls from the kittens were.

Grace was sitting on the couch watching the girls as Kelsey made her way towards Grace with a boy. "Grace, this Hayden. He's from Houston, he moved here his freshman year." Kelsey said as she walked off. "You guys would be perfect." Kelsey said as she walked towards Daniel as the boy introduced himself as Grace did the same as he talked to her closely to her ear as Grace glanced up to see Kelsey's back as she talked to Daniel as he nodded his head and laughed. Daniel glanced and saw Grace as there eyes locked and Grace smiled softly as Daniel smiled at her as the two just stared at each other with smiles. "Graciee!" Megan said as the boy who was talking to her had left. Grace glanced over at Megan who sat onto Grace's lap. "Guess what?" Megan said as Grace smelt the alcohol from her talking. "What?" Grace said looking at Megan as she glanced at the dance floor. "Marlon is here and he was talking to Daniel." Megan said as Grace looked at her. "Also Tyler and some dude from a different school." Megan said as P-Jo walked in front of the two towards Daniel as the two talked in each other ears Grace motioned Megan off her lap as she stood up as Megan held onto her as Grace walked towards the door as the football boys started to walk out the door. Grace looked at Daniel as she held onto Megan. "What's going on?" Grace asked looking at him as he stopped. "Just stay in here." Daniel said as he looked at her. "Don't go outside, promise?" Daniel said as he looked at her. "Why?" Grace said as P-Jo slapped his shoulder. "Just stay in here." Daniel said as him and Jo walked outside. "What's going on?" Josefina asked as they all walked towards the door as the kittens sat on the couch talking. "I'm not sure they told us to stay inside." Megan said as they all heard shouts as Kelsey went outside as they all followed her.
They all walked towards the street where there was two crowds of boys. "Those are the football guys from the other school right?" Zoya asked as they stood on the sidewalk watching the boys from a far. Kelsey nodded as Marlon got in the middle as they all shouted. Someone pushed P-Jo as Grace glanced down to see Daniel holding an grey goose bottle as he swung the bottle as everyone started fighting in a bag crowd. Grace looked at Megan as she felt her eyes water up as she looked at them continue to fight as she slowly walked back inside, as the some of the girls from the kittens rushed outside bumping into Grace as she grabbed her sweaters walking back outside to see the girls getting closer as she heard them on the phone Grace walked off going to the nearest bus stop texting Ben as she sat on the bench as she felt her phone buzz as she glanced down a message from Josefina.

Josefina: Where are you?? The cops are here.
Grace: Are you guys okay?
Josefina: Were fine, are you though?

Grace glanced down at the message as she heard the bus doors open putting her phone in her pocket getting on the bus, texting Benjamin.