week nine.

Saturday 7:58 PM

Grace laid in her bed staring at the wall as she heard her phone buzz as she sat up slowly, picking her phone as she read her screen.

1 new message from Daniel

Daniel: Hey, what are you up to I was gonna pick you up so we can do something.

Grace: Sorry, I'm sick. I think I'm getting the flu.

Daniel: You need anything.

Grace: No I'm okay.

Daniel: Okay, text me if anything love you.

Grace sighed as she read the message feeling herself go sick to her stomach as she got up and ran out her room to the bathroom as she threw up, she went blank and felt her hair being held up as she felt someone rub her back she blinked her eyes a couple of times before looking up to see Benjamin holding her hair. "Are you okay?" Ben asked as her as she slowly got up. Grace nodded as she held onto the sink, turning on the sink, as she rinsed her mouth as she felt Ben's hand on her shoulder. "Grace.." He said softly. "I'm here if you need anything I don't care, what it is." Ben said as Grace looked at him and felt her eyes water up as she started to cry as she felt Ben wrap his arms around her walking her to her room as he sat her on her bed as she buried her face into his shoulder cry as she held onto him. "I can't.." Grace mumbled into his shoulder as he ran his fingers through her hair. "What Gracie?" Ben said softly as she sniffed a bit. "I feel weak.." Grace said as she picked her head up as Ben looked at her. "You need to eat.." Ben said looking at her. "Please, we can't do this again.." Ben said as he held her by her shoulders looking into Grace's puffy swollen, watered eyes. "Please.." Ben said softly as Grace nodded slowly as she held onto him hugging him.