week eight.

Saturday 7:48 PM

Grace slowly made her way down the block and stood in front the house where Daniel lived as she stood there for a moment, she slowly made her way to the door, she sighed and knocked on the door softly stepping a bit back as she waited.
Grace looked up as the door open. "Hey?" Jonathan, Daniel's brother said. "Grace right?" He asked as Grace nodded her head. "Yes, Uh is Daniel home?" Grace asked looking up at him. "Um no, he's probably at the gym or with friends." Jonathan said looking at her with a small smile. "Well just tell him I came by." Grace said as she was about to walk off. "Have you called him?" Jonathan asked as she looked at her. "Uh no my phones dead, I haven't gotten to charge it." Grace said looking at him. "I can text him if you want." Jonathan said looking at her. "I have a charger inside you can use it." He added as he looked at Grace. "Uh.." She said looking at him. "Okay.." Grace said looking at him as he moved out the way so she could walk in, as she walked in he closed the door behind her as he lead the way to the kitchen where there was a couple people at the dining table talking drinking beers and taking shots.
Grace looked over at his brother and plugged her phone in the charger as she noticed a girl from school sitting at the table talking to another girl. "Daniel's not coming home tonight." Jonathan said as Grace looked over at him. "He said he's at Jo's" Jonathan added looking at her as Grace looked at him. "Why do you like him?" Jonathan said looking at the girl who stayed quite and looked at him. "I've seen girls like you come and go." Jonathan said as Grace raised her eyebrow. "What are you talking about." Grace said looking at him as he let out a small chuckle pouring two glasses with vodka offering her it. "I don't drink." Grace said looking at him as he put it on the counter and took the shot. "What I mean is he's not at Jo's." Jonathan said looking at her. "He's probably at some girls, trying to sleep with her." He said looking down at Grace. "Your a nice girl, but trust me you can't change him if that's what your thinking." Jonathan said looking at her. "You fell for his act, he doesn't love you once he gets what he wants he will leave trust me." Jonathan said as Grace looked down. "Look, he has problems, he gets mad and will do anything and everything to get what he wants, he pushes everyone away why do you think he lives alone?" Jonathan said looking at her. "He's crazy, you see how he treated you the first time in front of me right?" Jonathan said as Grace looked up at him. "Your in the past to him, he doesn't love you." Jonathan said looking at Grace as she looked at him as her eyes filled with water as the door was knocked on Grace turned her head as he looked at her. "Um I'm gonna go get that." He said looking at her as she stood there as he walked off she turned and looked down at the glass of vodka on the counter and picked it up slowly shaking, she was about to set the glass down before bringing it to her mouth drink the whole glass.

Grace's mind went blank leading her to drink more, as music blasted through the lower floor of house, flashing lights as she was being held by a female who she had never seen as she moved around as people crowded the house, everything was a blur she moved herself to the couch as she sat looking out of space as the commotion went on around her as she blinked her eyes as she looked down and saw a hand on her thigh rubbing her, she couldn't move she was weak and she got up as people all started coming towards the couch, going up the stairs holding on to the railing as she walked.