week ten.

Wednesday 8:49 AM

Grace sat up slowly as she felt an arm against her face, she rubbed her eyes and blinked a couple of times looking to her left and right to see Josefina and Megan right next to her and Kelsey and Zoya next to the two as they all laid out on the bed as Megan opened her eyes and sat up. "Morning." Megan said as she sat up with a smile. As Grace looked at her. "Morning.." Grace said softly smiling a bit as they all started to wake up slowly sitting up as Josefina sat up. "My back hurts, how the hell did we all fit on here." Josefina said as she yawned and hugged Grace. "Love you.." Grace wrapped her arms around Jo and smiled a bit as she felt the other three girls wrap there arms around her as Grace felt her face being buried into Josefina's shoulder as she felt herself let tears come out as they all held her for moment before letting her go as Grace wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "Thank You Guys, for everything." Grace said looking at them as they smiled. "For being here for me." Grace added looking at them. "It's like you said always.." Kelsey said as she looked at Grace with a small smile as they all leaned in and hugged her again.

Grace walked into the apartment where she saw Ben sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Gracie, how was Josefina's party?" Ben asked turning around looking at her as he looked at her eyes noticing they were red, and puffy. "Ben I need to talk to you." Grace said softly looking at him as she walked over and sat on the couch, as Ben moved closer to her looking at her staying silent before Grace spoke. "I think I was raped by Daniel's brother." Grace said as Ben looked at her and stood up. "You what?" Ben said looking down at her as he squated down as she felt herself cry. "I don't know if I was but I Woke up next to him naked, and I didn't remember a thing." Grace said as she took a deep breath. "And then I texted him, and asked him and he sent me this." Grace said pulling her phone out showing screenshots to Ben as he Shook his head. "Have you spoke to a police officer about this." Ben asked sitting next to her grabbing her hand as she looked at him and nodded her head. "Y-yes.." Grace said. "Yesterday, the girls with me." She added as Ben looked at her. "And Daniel, does he know?" Ben said looking at her as Grace's mind went blank as she heard his name. "I can't.." Grace said as she felt her tears come down. "I just wanna meet up with his brother tommorow and see what happened." Grace said looking at Ben. "Your meeting him where tommorow." Ben asked looking at her. "The Bat Bar." Grace said looking at Ben as he hugged her. "I'll be there tommorow watching from a far." Ben said as Grace buried her face into Ben's chest as she sobbed quietly as he stroked her hair.