week two.

Tuesday 11:42 AM

Grace was at her locker getting a book she needed for Geometry as she heard someone lean against the lockers, she looked up to see Daniel. "Hey how's your eye?" He asked as she looked at him. "Look, don't talk to me at school." She said as she closed her locker and put the lock back on and walked past him. She walked to Geometry to see Megan doing work. "Hey." She said pulling the chair out and sitting. "Hey Grace." Megan said with a smile. "What are you doing?" Grace asked looking down at the paper Meg was doing. "Uh it's homework for History." Megan answered. "Have you and Marlon talked since the day I went over?" Grace asked Meg. "Uh, no but we we're supposed to go to a party together but he never answered his phone so." Megan looked at her. "Why?" She added. Grace pulled her phone out from her pocket and went to instagram and opened a dm. "Some girl name Yazmin, dm'd me asking if you and him were together." Grace said showing Megan. "Just tell her no, were just friends you know that." Megan said with a small giggle. "Also I'm starting to talk to some guy on Tinder." She said, Grace looked at her and raised her eyebrow. "Tinder? Why can't you just meet someone?" Grace asked looking at her. "Well all the cute guys are either taken or well you know fuckboys." She said as she started the paper again. Grace looked at her. "Right.." Megan looked up at her. "You never talk about dating, so what's your deal?" Megan asked. Grace looked at her. "Well um, dating isn't my biggest priority right now." Grace said as she looked at Megan, she started laughing. "Well okay then." Megan said with a small giggle.

Grace walked into the cafeteria and sat in the usual spot where her and the girls sat Josefina was the first one here. "Hey Gracie." She said with a smile. "Hey Jo." Grace said as she sat down and grabbed a water bottle out her bag. "Uh What are you two doing here?" Josefina said as Grace picked her head up to see Daniel And Jo. "Did you guys hear me what are you guys doing here?" She asked again. "We're waiting for Megan." Jo responded. "And I can't go anywhere without my bro." He added with a small chuckle. "So how's the eye Grace?" Jo asked to keep a conversation going. "It's fine." Grace said in a firm tone. "It was just a question chill." Jo said looking at her. "There's Megan." Jo said. "I'll see you girls around." He said and smiled as he walked off. Daniel sat in the chair. "Aren't you gonna go with him?" Grace said as she glared at Daniel. "Well I'm not gonna stand right there when he's talking to her." Daniel responded. Josefina looked at the two as they sent eye contact with each other. "Look here comes your friend now you can go now." Grace said as she saw Jo signalling him. Daniel looked at her and gave her a small smile as he walked off. "What was that?" Josefina said looking at her. "I may seem dumb but I know flirting when I see it." Josefina said with a small laugh. Grace looked at her. "You are not dumb Jo.." Grace said softly. "I mean if you say so, but you guys were flirting." Josefina said nodding her head. "We weren't, it's him were talking about." Grace said looking at her. "Hey Megan, Zoya." Josefina looked up changing the subject quickly as she saw the two girls coming. Grace looked up and smiled. "Hey, where's Kelsey?" Grace asked. "She's talking to someone about the dance team, the principal or yearbook staff, im not sure." Zoya said. "All I know is we have practice tommorow." Zoya added as she started to take her lunch out and start talking to the girls about what they should do with dance routines.