week eight

Sunday 8:17 PM

Grace was in the shower as she was facing the water as she let it hit her face as she felt steam build up in the bathroom. Grace had her eyes clothes as the water hit her face as she was just standing letting the water hit her as a bang on the door made her open her eyes quickly as she heard Benjamin yell from the other side of the door. "Grace you've been in there for two hours already!" Benjamin said. "I need to take a shower to." He added as Grace sighed. "Im getting out now." Grace said as she turned off the water, getting out the shower as she got dressed in the restroom as she quickly walked to her room shutting her room door behind her and locking it.

Grace sat on her bed as she searched up on her laptop signs you had sex. Grace read through yahoo answers and went to the search bar again looking up how do i know if i was drugged? Grace glanced through the answers and sighed searching up another question. Signs I was raped. She looked at the answers as she heard a knock her door. "Hey Grace, Daniel's here at the door." Benjamin said as Grace closed her laptop quickly and got up going to the door. "Tell him I'm not home." Grace said through the door. "Uh well he knows your here." Benjamin said. "Can you just come out and talk to him, he looks pacey." Benjamin said as he turned the door knob. "Tell him I'm sick, or throwing up." Grace said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "But Grace—" Benjamin said as she interrupted. "Just make him go away Ben, it's not that hard." Grace said as she heard Ben smack his lips walking off. Grace went blank sliding down against the wall feeling her eyes water as she let the tears escape her eyes as she heard her phone ringing she slowly got up as she wiped her cheeks with her sleeves and sat on the bed getting the phone as it showed as Miss call from Daniel. Grace felt her body go numb as she laid back on the bed and let herself cry.