week eleven

Friday 6:05 PM

Grace was in her room doing a project with Megan as Grace was catching Megan up on a few things she missed in class as Grace's phone buzzed a text message from Daniel Down stairs. Grace looked at Megan. "I'll be back." Grace grabbed a sweater throwing it on walking downstairs as she looked through the lobby doors seeing him outside leaning on a car. Grace walked out the doors as she out her phone in her back pocket looking at him as she walked towards him, noticing P-Jo in the car. "Look I have a plane to catch in an hour and the air port is about 20 minutes, so." Daniel said looking down as Grace looked at him. "A plane? Where are you going?" Grace asked him as he looked at her. "Going to look at a university upstate." Daniel said as Grace looked at her holding her hands in her sweater. "How long will you be gone?" Grace asked him. "Uh I'm moving down to around Lubbock or Midland." Daniel said as Grace felt herself go weak. "I got a scholarship for two colleges down there." Daniel said looking at her. "You got a scholarship for UT." Grace said as she looked at him. "So what your just gonna run away, from any problem now?" Grace said looking at him. "You ran away from your parents, your brother and now me?" Grace said looking at him. "Your never gonna be happy, if you keep doing this." Grace said looking at him as he looked at her. "You were happy with me, I know you were cause if you weren't, you wouldn't have let your brother ruin it, you wouldn't care but you do." Grace said as she touched his cheek. "You know, we need to be together you love me." Grace said looking up at him as he looked at her and took a deep breathe. "I love you." Grace said softly as he looked at her. "I don't love you anymore." Daniel said looking at her as he pulled away from her getting into the car as he shut the door, as the car drove off Grace watched the car drive off as she sighed feeling her eyes water as she turned around pulling out her phone calling Megan as she slowly walked towards the doors of the apartment. "Megan.." Grace said into the phone. "He left." Grace said as she got closer to the doors as she sniffed into the phone as she saw Megan through the doors of the lobby. Megan was about to walk outside as she saw Grace crying as she saw Daniel appear behind Grace as he walked towards her as she saw the pain in Graces eyes.
Grace felt someone pull her from behind turning her around as she looked and saw Daniel as she felt his arms wrap around her as she felt warmth into his arms as she buried her face into his shoulder as she felt him pick her head up and feel his lips attach to hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she slowly kissed him back, as she pulled away slowly looking at him with a small smile as he smiled back at her. "I'm cold.." Grace said looking at him whispering softly as she felt his arms around her again.