week five.

Friday 4:15 PM

"So you guys are okay with this song right?" Kelsey said as they stood around her outside of Josefina's house. "I mean we can always try different music like in different languages." Josefina suggested. "Like what though?" Zoya asked. "We could do like a Spanish song." Megan said as Grace looked at Kelsey. "Well all of us don't know how to dance to that." Kelsey said. "Wouldn't it take more time if we had to learn something only you two know." Kelsey said looking at Josefina. "Well were learning a whole different routine that none of us know, so what's the difference?" Grace said as they all turned and looked at her. "Maybe we should focus on a Team Name and Uniforms before anything." Grace added as Kelsey looked at her. "I mean I guess your right." Kelsey said shrugging her shoulders. "Let's go inside to and discuss a name and look up ideas for uniforms.

"So should we do Navy Blue? Or Maroon?" Josefina asked as they looked at ideas on Josefina's laptop. Grace looked up as they showed her the laptop. "Shouldn't we discuss a name before we plan the uniforms." Grace said as she sat on a beanbag in Josefina's room. "I mean it would be easier that way." Grace added as Zoya seconded her. "Yeah, were getting ahead of ourselves and our name has to be right, and plus we should get more people on the team." Zoya said as Grace nodded her head. "Okay, well let's take a pause from the dance team." Josefina said looking at the girls. "Are we gonna go to the New Year's party?" Josefina said with a smile as she sat on the bed. "Yes of course." Kelsey said as Megan looked at Grace. "What if I don't wanna go?" Grace said looking at all the girls as they looked at her. "Grace, you never wanna go to parties, what is your problem." Kelsey said as Grace let out a small laugh. "First of all, don't say I have a problem I just think it's annoying you have to pay to get into the party for what? For it to get shut down." Grace said looking at Kelsey. "Well this time the money is going to a good cause." Kelsey said nodding her head. "Kelsey, no it's not." Grace said shaking her head. "Good grief, do you not get what a good cause is?" Grace said rolling her eyes at Kelsey. "It's not our faults they fucked up a persons house." Grace said. "Grace cusses?" Josefina said as a small smile appeared on Grace's face. "Well I just texted Jo and asked him about it." Megan said looking at Kelsey. "Even I wanna go Grace come on." Zoya said as all the girls except Grace let out a laugh. "He texted back, we can go no charge." Megan said as Kelsey smiled. "Grace now can we go?" Kelsey said as they all looked at her. Grace sat in the chair as they all stared at her, she rolled her eyes. "Uh no." Grace said as they all sighed as a phone started to ring they all looked at there phones as Kelsey answered her phone. "Hello?" Kelsey said as she talked on the phone. Megan was on the other chair and leaned over to Grace. "Why don't you wanna go?" Megan asked as Grace looked over at her. "Does it matter, you might as well be officially broke with there parties." Grace said as Kelsey hung up her phone. "Sorry ladies I have to go Home, are we still gonna meet tomorrow to go shopping?" Kelsey asked as all the girls nodded. "Well I'm gonna go to, Ben seems to want me home at a certain time today." Grace said as she hugged the girls bye and walked herself out, as she waited at the bus stop to go home.