week three.

Wednesday 5:26 PM

Grace had got home from dance practice, she opened the door to the apartment and closed the door. "Graciee!" Benjamin called from a far. Grace slipped off her shoes and put her bag by the door as she looked up to see Ben. "Why are you home so late?" Benjamin asked. Grace raised her eyebrow and pulled her phone from her back pocket. "Ben, it's like 5:30 what are you talking about late?" Grace said walking to the kitchen to get a water bottle as he followed her. "Also did you forget im on a dance team and in photography." Grace added taking a sip of the water. Benjamin looked at her and rolled his eyes. "I'm just giving you a hard time. Gosh your always so sassy." Benjamin said walking to his room. Grace shook her head as her dog Pixie came running towards her, Grace bent down and petted the dog. "Let's take you on a walk it's been a while girly." Grace said to the dog as she went to put on her shoes and get the collar for Pixie. Grace walked towards Benjamin door and poked her head in as it was cracked. "Hey I'm walking Pixie wanna come." Grace asked with a smile. "I'll pass, but I'll see you at the park like in ten minutes, I have a date." Benjamin said as he looked at her. "Well why can't you just come now?" Grace asked. "Because just because." Benjamin said shutting the door. Grace walked to Ailsa room and knocked. "Do you wanna come with me to walk Pixie?" Grace asked as the door opened. "Uh I would but I'm talking to someone on the phone, I think I found this girl who I like." Grace smiled. "that's great, tell me when I get back." Grace said as she grabbed pixie putting the collar and leash on her and grabbing her wallet out her bag and making sure she had her phone before walking out.

Grace arrived at the park as she started on tbe trail where she always walked her dog Pixie, she had headphone in as she walked her dog. Grace continued on the trail going through an area surrounded by trees which was her favorite part so she walked slowly in that part as she sat on a tree stump, where there was a water stop for the dogs, so she let Pixie take a small break. Grace took a couple of pictures before continuing to walk Pixie. Grace was walking as she felt someone bump into her running and looked up. "Hey you should watch where your going Olsen." A males voice spoke as Grace looked up to see Daniel. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" Grace said pulling the headphones out her ear, as Pixie jumped up on Daniel as he bent down and pet the dog. Grace looked at him and rolled her eyes. "How are you?" Daniel asked as he looked up at her as he was petting Pixie. "I'm fine, thanks. And you?" Grace said as she looked around. "I'm better now that i've seem you.." Daniel said standing up and looking at Grace with a smile. "You here alone?" Daniel asked. "Yes I was just going home." Grace said as she heard someone call her name. "Grace!" She heard Benjamin's voice and looked behind Daniel to see Ben approaching her and shook her head and whispered slightly. "Oh gosh.." Ben walked up to Grace as he saw her talking and looked at her. "Who's this?" Ben asked as Daniel looked at him and her. "Uh this is Donald." Grace said to Ben. Daniel chuckled a bit. "Daniel.." He said reaching his hand out as Ben looked at him and shook his hand. "Benjamin, Grace's boyfriend." Ben said looking at Daniel as he just looked at Ben and Grace. "I'm kidding! I'm her cousin." Benjamin said as Grace just looked at the two. "Well I think we have to go. Right Ben?" Grace said giving Ben a look. As Jordan, Daniel's best friend came up to us. "Hey Daniel, Grace." Jo looked at Benjamin who was looking at him. "I'm Jordan but everybody calls be Jo." Jo said introducing himself. Benjamin looked at him. "Benjamin, Ben for short." Benjamin said as he looked at Grace. "You guys wanna grab smoothies the spot is just a walk away I was gonna meet Megan there." Grace raised her eyebrow. "Can't gotta go home, make sure my roommates alive." Benjamin said as he snatched the leash out of Grace's hand. "You can go Grace, I'll take Pixie home." Ben said smiling at Grace. "Uh actually I have homework, so I think I should be heading home with you." Grace said smiling back at Ben. "Go hang out with your friends." Ben said teasing Grace. "Oh they're not my friends." Grace responded quickly. "Well Megan and Josefina will be there." Jo said as he interrupted the two going back and fourth. "I'm gonna go make sure I get a good table, it's like some comedy night so." Jo said walking away. "I'll save you guys a seat." He added walking away. "Guess you have to come now." Daniel said looking at her. "I don't, I'm going home with Ben." Grace said looking over to see Benjamin gone. "That's gonna be kinda hard when he's not here." Daniel said with a small smirk. "Fine, let's go then." Grace said crossing her arms walking as Daniel walked beside her making the small walk, silent the whole time.

The arrived at smoothie spot which was already packed as Grace was about to open door as Daniel's hand beat her to it and opened the door she looked over at him. "Thanks." Grace said quietly and walked in as she saw the building was packed and heard her name being yelled out. "Omg Grace, what are you doing here." Josefina called out as Daniel moved next to Grace. "Your here with Daniel?" Josefina said louder as Daniel let out a small laugh. Grace shook her head. "No I'm not here with him." Grace said as Josefina hugged her. "Actually you are but whatever." Daniel said as he walked to see his friend Jo. "What's his problem?" Josefina asked. "I don't know ask him why don't you." Grace said as she rolled her eyes. "Totally unacceptable Olsen, cut the attitude." Josefina said as Megan came up laughing. "You sound like someones mom." Grace said with a small smile. "Jo told me he invited you two." Megan said as she grabbed Grace's hand and dragged her to where they we're sitting. "Actually I really don't wanna be here." Grace said as Josefina walked next to them. "Then why are you here?" Josefina and Megan asked. "Benjamin." Grace said rolling her eyes as she sat down next to the girls.

An hour past and Grace was almost silent the whole time there, she only stayed because Josefina didn't wanna seem like she was on a date with Daniel cause Kelsey. "You don't really talk do you?" Jo said as he looked at Grace. "Um I guess not." Grace said looking at P-Jo. "Well me and Daniel are having a party Friday." Jo said. "I'll text Megan the address." He added as Daniel interrupted him. "Oh I already texted Kelsey the address." Daniel said with a small smirk looking at Grace as Grace looked at him. Josefina nodded. "Cool we'll be there." She said as Grace looked over at her. "Well I have to go, this was fun we should all do this again sometime." Grace said with sarcasm and told Megan and Josefina bye as she was walking out the building. "Grace." A male voice called out her name as she started walking and turned around to see Daniel. "What do you want?" Grace said stopping as he caught up to her. "Your coming Friday right?" Daniel asked. Grace looked at him and smiled. "Of course not." She said. "Why would I go to your stupid party?" Grace asked looking at him as street lights turned on. "Trust me a drink won't be thrown, I promise." Daniel said with a small smile as Grace looked at him and shook her head. "Yeah I'm not going, bye Donald." Grace said with a smile and walked to her apartment.