week five.

Saturday 3:57 PM

"So I just decided to ride the bus here." Josefina said as they all stood outside waiting for Kelsey. "This was her idea why are we on time and she's like 15 minutes late." Josefina said as the girls stood outside the mall. "Do you guys just wanna go get something to drink?" Zoya said. "Uh, no here she comes." Megan said noticing Kelsey. "Kelsey hurry up." Josefina yelled as she saw Kelsey running over to them. "Sorry my mom wanted to talk before I came." Kelsey said as they all hugged her before going into the mall. "Why are we here again?" Grace asked as she walked next to Megan. "Well one, I cleaned my closet and my mom gave me money to get some new clothes." Kelsey said. "Before we even go in the first store." Kelsey said turning and looking at Grace. "Can we go to the New Year's party?" Kelsey said with a smile. "Please, even Megan said Jo would let us in at no charge." Kelsey said. "And even Zoya wants to go when does Zoya ever wanna go to parties." Kelsey was about to go one before she got cut off by Grace. "Okay.." Grace said before she looked at Kelsey. "Okay? Does that mean we can go?" Kelsey said looking at her. "Yes.." Grace said as all the girls smiled. "Your going to then right?" Zoya asked looking at Grace as she looked at her, Grace nodded her head and smiled softly. "Omg, that means I need to find an outfit!" Kelsey said jumping in excitement. "Can we bid money on one of the boys for the auction?" Kelsey asked looking at Grace. "Kelsey No." Grace said as she walked in the store they were going to.

"Is this to bright of a pink?" Josefina said holding up a neon pink headband showing Grace. "It's the brightest." Grace said laughing as she held a bag in her hand. "I'm hungry let's go get food guys." Josefina said as she walked out the store next to Grace as they waited for the other three. "Grace you don't like shopping do you?" Josefina asked looking over at the one bag she was holding. "It's really not my thing, especially since I do only shop at certain stores." Grace said as she looked at Josefina who was holding five different bags. "You on the other hand, have a creative style." Grace added as she looked up to see Kelsey and the girls walking towards them. "I'm not that hungry, plus my mom wants me home at a certain time." Kelsey said as they all looked at her. "She's outside actually." Kelsey said as she started hugging the girls bye. "Uh, I'll walk you out." Grace said as she looked at Kelsey who nodded slowly. "Well, were gonna order food, we'll be at the tables near the coffee place." Josefina said as she walked with Megan and Zoya. "You don't have to walk me." Kelsey said as she walked looking over at Grace. "Yeah, but there's a lot going on right now in Texas, I don't want you getting hurt." Grace said as they walked towards an exit where her mom was parked outside. "Are you sure you aren't hungry, we can get you some fries from that food place over there before you go." Grace said looking at Kelsey pointing at a food stop. "Potatoes aren't good for my diet, they aren't good at all especially fried." Kelsey said as they walked towards the exit. "Actually potatoes are good for you, they have lots of vitamins that help you, that give you healthy fats that you need." Grace said smiling over at Kelsey. "Well thank you for walking me." Kelsey said hugging Grace as Grace hugged her back. "Kelsey eat something please..." Grace said as she hugged Kelsey as she stopped hugging her and looked at her as Kelsey nodded and walked out the door. Grace watched her get into the car and turned around and started walking to she would meet the girls as she was walking she glanced at a store and saw Daniel in a store with some his friends. Grace froze up a bit but continued to walk to where the girls were as a store she hadn't seen caught her eye she went in the store and looked around.

Grace paid for the items she picked out and texted Josefina to see if the were still in the food court.

Grace: Are you guys still at the fc?
Josefina: Yes, where are you?
Grace: Stopped at a store :)
Josefina: K well were here Megan is talking to P-Jo.

Grace walked as she read the text and shrugged her shoulders as she walked to where she saw the girls. "Grace! Finally." Josefina said as Grace walked to the table and noticed the P-Jo sitting at the table with Megan laughing and noticed all his friends there too including Daniel. Grace walked over there slowly sitting next to Josefina glancing at everyone's faces except Daniel's. "I thought you meant like on the phone." Grace said whispering to Josefina. "Well, it was like that at first then boom her picked her up from behind." Josefina said shrugging her shoulders. "Are you hungry?" Zoya asked looking at Grace. "Uh, no I'm good." Grace said with a small smile. "Actually Ben needs me home so, I'm gonna head home." Grace said looking at them. "Grace but you just got here don't you wanna hang out for a bit." Megan said looking at her. "I forgot I have plans with Ben we've had them for a while now." Grace said standing up as she looked over at Daniel who was staring at her she quickly looked away. "You need a ride?" Zoya asked looking at her. "Um no, Ben is picking me up." Grace said as she hugged Zoya and Josefina bye. "Megan bye now." Grace said patting her back as she was face to face with P-Jo. Grace walked away from the table and made her way out the mall, going to the nearest bus stop, as she got on the bus she plugged in her headphones and looked out the window as the sun started to go down slowly.