week seven.

Thursday 5:15 PM

Grace was sitting in the stands already dressed out, waiting for the girls as she scrolled through her phone as she saw she got a text message from Daniel, she opened the message. "Whatcha doing?" Josefina said as she looked at Grace sitting next to her as Grace turned off her phone quickly. "Oh, nothing I was just texting Ben." Grace said looking at Josefina as the girls walked in. "Ladies are you guys ready for today's practice?" Kelsey said. "Let's get on our feet and stretching" Kelsey said as all the girls followed her to the center of the gym as they all started to stretch. "So are you guys ready for the party tommorow." Kelsey said as she glanced up at Grace. "Hell yeah, am I doing anyone's make-up?" Josefina said as she stood up. "No, but we all have to at least hook up with someone." Kelsey said looking at Grace. "What? We don't have to do a thing." Grace said looking at Kelsey. "Actually we do, it just so happens we don't have to pay to get in like the everyone else and they are providing drinks for us." Kelsey said as she stretched. "Okay? Did they say we have to give them anything in return?" Grace said looking at her. "Well no but —." Kelsey said as Grace interrupted her. "So no, you can go kiss up on anyone, but im not." Grace said standing up. "Can we just start practice already." Grace added as she saw the others stand up.

"Good Practice ladies." Kelsey said. "You and Megan and Zoya argued the whole time about the routine, that's a good practice?" Josefina said looking at them as the all started walking to the locker room. "Look if you don't like the way were doing the team leave." Kelsey said as Grace looked at Josefina and then looked up at Kelsey. "Seriously Kelsey, chill she was just saying something no need to tell her that." Grace said grabbing her bag. "Grace did you still need a ride?" Megan said as she broke the silence. Grace glanced over at her and nodded. "We will see you tommorow at the party Kelsey." Megan said walking out as Grace followed her. "Didn't feel like changing?" Megan said looking over at Grace. "Rather be in this clothes than hear her, she had no need to go at Jo that way." Grace said as they walked out the school building to Megan's car getting into it as Megan drove off slowly.

"So do you need me to pick you up for the party tommorow?" Megan said looking at Grace as she pulled up outside the apartment complex. "Aren't we all meeting at Josefina's so we can take one car?" Grace said looking over at Megan who parked her car. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Megan said with a small giggle. "So how are you and Daniel." Megan asked as Grace looked over at her. "Uh were fine." Grace said with a small smile. "Grace, just a question are you gonna tell Kelsey?" Megan asked looking over at Grace who looked down. "I want to, I really do, but I need to find the right time." Grace said as she looked at Megan. "But Im gonna go, thank you for the ride." Grace said opening the door to the car. "Text me when you get home!" Grace said as she shut the door walking into the apartment building.