week nine.

Friday 3:24 PM

Grace splashed water on her face as she got a paper towel damping her face, as she heard her phone buzz, she pulled her phone from her pocket as she unlocked it as an facebook messenger bubble popped up.

Jonthan: Hey Grace, barley seeing your message, hopefully you made it home okay. Nothing happened just a party.

Grace took a deep breathe as she looked at the phone as she saw what time it was she walked to where Daniels last class of the day was she stood by the door as she watched the clock in the hallway as the bell rung, she looked at all the kids walk out as she saw Daniel with P-Jo and grabbed his arm as he looked at her she went into the classroom as P-Jo looked at Grace pull him into the class room. "Dude we can't be late." P-Jo said as the door shut as Grace looked at Daniel as she put her bag on the table and walked towards Daniel and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closely into a hug as she felt her eyes water a bit as she felt his arms around her as she held him as she closed her eyes preventing herself from crying as she felt his face move a bit kissing her lips softly as the two kissed softly as the two held each other as they kissed slowly, as Grace felt her back against the wall as Daniel held her by her cheeks. "We need to talk." Grace said as she pulled away from the kiss, moving towards the desk as she sat on top of it as he stood infront of her. "Look I'm sorry, but what I did to him was for you, your ex." Daniel said looked at her as she raised her eyebrow as Daniel continued. "Sent someone to come hurt you, now you think i would let that happened? I don't know what happened between you and I really don't care, but I love you and if someone laid a hand on you, I don't care who it is." Daniel said looking at her. "I would kill them, I really would." Daniel said as Grace felt a tear fall down her cheek. "Don't cry." Daniel said wiping her tear off her cheek as he kissed her lips softly pulling her into a hug. "I have to go I have practice but I will text you after okay." Daniel said as he kissed her forehead. "I love you." Daniel said as he walked out the room as Grace heard her phone buzz as she unlocked it.

Jonthan: Actually I was going through my photos, you were an angel. Had a fun time ;)
*PHOTO ATTACHMENT*

Grace read the message as she felt herself stiff holding the phone as she let go letting it hit the floor as she felt her eyes feel with tears she didn't hold back this time, she let her tears come out. Grace sat on the table as she hid her face in her hands.