week eight

Tuesday 12:58 PM

Grace and Megan walked up to where the girls were sitting outside as it was lunch. "Megan, Grace I was just about to tell Josefina about Zoya." Kelsey said with a small giggle. "So Zoya here can pull the boys." Josefina added as she looked at Zoya.
Grace looked at Kelsey as she started telling them about Zoya. Grace noticed Daniel walking out the school, as they all sat at a table in front of the schoolyard. Grace looked up at him staring at him as he walked by going to the parking lot. Zoya and Josefina looked at each other as they looked at Grace as the followed her eyes as she stared at Daniel. Grace looked down and looked up to see Josefina and Zoya looking at her, she glanced at the two and looked at Kelsey who had just finished her story as Megan laughed.

Grace was in the library as as had her notebook out, trying to write her English paper, as she held her pen in her hand looking down at the paper. "Hey girly." Zoya said walking up with Josefina. "Gracie." Josefina said as the two sat in chairs that were at the table where Grace was sitting "Hey.." Grace said looking up as the two sat down pulling out books to make it look like they were working. "What are you doing?" Zoya asked looking at her as Josefina pulled out a bag of Grapes. "Uh nothing writing, well trying to write a paper for English." Grace said as she set her pen down. Josefina looked up at her. "And you can't because your thinking of Daniel?" Josefina said as she ate a grape as Grace looked up at Josefina and stared at her. "Gracie, what's your deal?" Josefina said as she looked at Zoya and looked at Grace who was looking at her paper as Grace looked up slowly. "My deal is.." Grace said slowly. "I'm in love with Daniel." Grace said looking at the two. "Like seriously in love." Grace said fidgeting with her hands as Josefina and Zoya looked at her. "We noticed that, back there at Lunch." Zoya said looking at Grace as Grace looked at her staying quite. "Has this been a thing?" Josefina asked as she looked at Grace. She looked at her and stayed silent. "Yeah.." Grace said looking at her. "So you guys are together?" Zoya asked looking at Grace. "We were.." Grace said looking down as she picked up her pen. "I couldn't be with him anymore." Grace said as they both looked at her silently. "Why cant you be with him?" Josefina asked looking at Grace. "I can't be with someone who smashes bottles on peoples head and almost kills people." Grace said looking at the two. "You realize what he did was to protect everyone in that house." Zoya said looking at her. "He risked his life of getting beaten, he didn't have to but he did." Zoya said as Josefina looked at Grace. "The threatened to—" Josefina said as Zoya cut her off. "It doesn't matter if you love him, you'll ask him why he did what he did." Zoya said looking at Grace. "We live in Texas on of the deadliest states in America, what he did was not as bad as what's actually happening right now." Zoya said. "You need to realize we can't always depend on the police or anyone, all we have is ourselves in the end." Zoya said as she looked at Grace who looked at her. "We have ourselves, but look at the end of the day who he was protecting, he loves you Grace." Josefina said looking at her as Grace looked at her. "I can't, it will hurt Kelsey." Grace said looking at them as she looked down at the paper. "Kelsey is the strongest of us all, trust me. Tell her she will understand." Josefina said looking at her. "Kelsey is the first person I would take to a fight with me." Zoya said as Grace looked at the two who sat in front of her. "Thank you.." Grace said with a small smile. "No thank you, Zoya was actually nice." Josefina said looking at Zoya who smiled a bit. "Yeah let's not speak of this again." Zoya said pointing at the two. "No but really Thank You." Grace said looking at the two as she stood up and reached over the table giving them a hug as they both patted her back. "Now let go this shit is weird." Zoya said with a small giggle as Grace sat back down looking at the two with a small smile.