week eleven.

Wednesday 6:30 PM

Grace held onto her dogs leash as she walked through the park as she watched other people walk by. Grace walked past a bench where she saw a girl and immediately noticed a girl walking her dog as she stared at her trying to remember her name as she held the leash and slowly approached her. "Hi, Nicole?" Grace said as the girl looked t her and nodded. "Hey?" Nicole said looking at her. "I'm sure you don't know me, but I saw you at Jonathan Daniel's brothers party thing." Grace said looking at her. "And I don't remember a thing, but waking up naked in the same bed as him and you." Grace said looking at her as she held the leash of her dog as she slowly walked side by the girl. Nicole looked at Grace as she held her dog. "You don't remember a thing do you?" Nicole said with a small giggle as Grace looked at her shaking her head. "Well I didn't see you until you jumped onto the counter dancing almost falling as I helped you down, you said you wanted to go lay down." Nicole said as she strolled next to Grace. "So I took you to the guest room, and you wrestled with me, yelling you wanted to go to Daniel's bed and lay there and you started getting hot flashes that's what you said and you took off all your clothes getting under the blanket and falling asleep." Nicole said looking at her. "I was about to sleep and Jonathan walked in drunk and laid on the bed as well but I watched him and nothing happened." Nicole said as she looked at Grace. "Well he took a picture of me with no clothes." Grace said looking at her. "He what?" Nicole said looking at her. "Well he's an asshole but trust me nothing, no sex happened." Nicole said looking at her. "Him and Daniel just haven't been on best terms since everything with there brother and sister." Nicole said. "And it was the anniversary so." Nicole added as they walked as Grace looked at her. "Anniversary?" Grace said as Nicole looked at her. "Their brother and sister death, they died when they were-" Nicole said as she was cut off by Grace. "When they were three." Grace said softly. "Shay told me.." Grace said looking at her. "They died in the wreck, Jonathan and Daniel and The Twins who were named Michael and Melina. Jonathan decided to drive them to a hotel since their parents were fighting it was around midnight and he started driving and lost control, the kids were in car seats and both had major head damage, they tried everything they could but it just didn't work." Nicole said. "I was bestfriends with Melina, they seemed like a good family, but after that everything and everyone slowly broke." Nicole said as Grace looked at her Nicole looked at her. "I Know Daniel hadn't been happy since, until you came into the picture. You made him happy, you made him the old him." Nicole said as Grace looked at her. "It's getting late im gonna go." Nicole said as she looked at Grace with a small smile. "Thank You.." Grace said with a small smile as Nicole smiled walking off.