week four.

Tuesday 11:48 PM

"Grace get up!" Benjamin said as her room door opened. Grace groaned as she heard Ben. "It's snowing! and they canceled school for you guys!" Ben said as he jumped on Grace's bed as she sat up quickly. "I know, do you mind?" Grace said stretching. "Let me sleep." She said laying back down pulling the covers over her face. "So Grace, you never came home that night, i've been avoiding the question." Ben said. "But I couldn't help but ask what happened?" He added as Grace rolled her eyes under her blanket and shook her head. "Nothing really." Grace said. "I'm trying to sleep here so if you don't mind." Grace said quietly as Ben made a weird noise. "Whatever, you stayed with Daniel I know." Benjamin said as he walked out her room. Grace heard her door being knocked on as she groaned again. "Benjamin what do you want? Gosh." Grace said sitting up to see Megan standing at the door. "Im just bringing your keys back since you already got your phone back" Megan said as she closed the room door behind her walking towards the bed and handing Grace the keys. "Thank you, I tried calling you the other night" Grace said looking up as she sat up. "Yeah, I know sorry, who's number was it? I called back that morning no one answered." Megan said looking at Grace. "It was uh, Daniel's." Grace said quietly. "Daniel's?" Megan said as he eyes widened up. "Megan yes, nothing happened you took all my stuff after all that happened at the party." Grace said. "Oh okay, that's your business. But were going on a trip." Megan said as she jumped on top of her. "So pack your bags, for two days." She added as she laid on the bed. Grace got up and stood up going to the bathroom in her room. "I'm confused where are we going, we have school tomorrow." Grace said looking at Megan as she rinsed her face with water. "Yes I know but were going on the fan bus, to the football game." Megan said as Grace was brushing her teeth. "Football game? it's winter Megan." Grace said as she rinsed her mouth looking at her. "Yes, yes I know but we got seats and you know how hard it is to get seats on that bus." Grace looked at her. "Yeah, sure but im not going." She said as she looked in her closet for clothes. "It's a tournament, we go to support the team, your lucky we don't have to dance at the game." Megan said. "It will be fun, we get to miss school." Megan added looking at Grace. "Kelsey, Zoya and Jo are going too?" Grace asked looking at Megan as she got clothes in a pile. "Yes they are." Megan said nodding her head smiling. "Okay I guess I'll go but whoevers driving better drive right it's icy on the roads." Grace said getting a bag as she folded clothes into it. "It's fine, the snow is melting anyways. So the school canceled for nothing really." Megan said as she helped pick some shoes for Grace to put in her bag. "Let me change and we can go." Grace said going into the bathroom and changing.

"So were supposed to meet here?" Grace asked as she looked over at Megan. "Yeah, see here come a whole group of kids." Megan said looking as people from a far were walking. "Megan that's just Josefina and Zoya." Grace said with a small smile. "Hey, where's Kelsey?" Megan asked Grace as she only noticed Josefina and Zoya were coming Grace looked at her and shrugged her shoulders. "Hey putas, you know you can wait inside that's where everyone is." Josefina said hugging the two girls. "Kelsey stayed she was talking to Abby." Zoya added as she hugged them aswell. "Well atleast we can sit in the back together since we'll be first in line for seats." Josefina said as she turned around. "Look here come the football team." Josefina said as they all turned around to see some of the boys coming since they were riding on bus infront of the fan bus. "Josefina stop your drooling." Zoya said as she elbowed Josefina's arm. "They're coming closer, don't pull a Kelsey." Zoya said as they got closer. "Hey Megan your actually going?" P-Jo said as he stopped to give Megan a hug as the three girls looked at the two. "Yeah, thanks for passes." Megan said. "Well actually Daniel gave them to me to give to you guys." P-Jo said as Daniel walked up standing besides him." Josefina glanced at Grace as she raised her eyebrow. "Well thanks Daniel." Megan said as gave him a small side hug. "You two are friends?" Zoya asked as she looked at them. "Who me and Megan?" P-Jo said looking at Zoya as she nodded her head. "Well were talking, I'm taking things slow this time." P-Jo said looking over at Megan as she smiled a bit. "Oh so you finally stopped sleeping around is what your saying." Zoya said looking at him as Josefina and Grace looked at each other letting small laughs out. "Megan, I like her keep her as a friend she seems like a good one." P-Jo said with a small smirk. "Right along with Olsen." He added looking over at Grace. "How do you know my last name?" Grace said looking at him. "Daniel here told me." P-Jo said as he looked at Daniel who was looking at Grace. "Hey guys." Kelsey said as she walked up right after P-Jo spoke. They all turned and looked at Kelsey and smiled awkwardly at her. Josefina broke the silence as everyone was quite. "Don't you guys wanna get a good spot on the bus, I think we should go." Josefina said as Grace was already walking as she finished her sentence.

They all settled on the bus Megan, and Grace sitting across from them was Zoya and Megan. "Look we got good seats!" Josefina said looking over Zoya. "Why didn't Kelsey wanna sit by us?" Megan asked looking over at Zoya. "Something about her, sitting with Daniel's ex girlfriend." Josefina said laughing a bit as Grace looked out the window. "Can I have everyones attention, two football players will be riding this bus, due to something on there bus." A coach at the front spoke to the whole bus. "Could you two teachers in the back go on the football players bus." The coach said as the two teachers got up quickly. "Look now we don't worry about some teachers listening to us." Megan said looking at the girls with a small laugh. "Yeah but we do now have to worry about Jo and Daniel." Josefina said as everyone looked up to see the two with small smirks appearing on there face. "Boys go sit back there, and don't cause no more trouble." The coach said getting out the bus as the boys sat infront of Grace and Megan. "Why did I agree to come on this stupid fan bus?" Grace said looking at Megan as she let out a small laugh. "Just plug in your headphones, it's a 4 hours drive, we'll be there in no time." Megan said as she looked at Grace who already had her headphones in.