week nine.

Thursday 1:06 PM

Grace walked from the restroom to the front of the school where she saw Josefina sitting. "Gracie hey." Josefina said as she sat at the table with a bowl of fruit. "Hey.." Grace said softly with a smile as she sat across from her at the table. "So question.." Josefina said. "Have you talked to Daniel?" Josefina said looking at her. "Uh I don't think it's gonna work between us two." Grace said as Josefina was fixing to speak the other three girls came. "Hey girlies." Kelsey said as she sat next to Grace. Kelsey was talking to Zoya as Megan and Josefina were talking as Grace kept zoning out she saw Daniel walk by with P-Jo as the two stopped cause P-Jo wanted to tell his girlfriend hi. "Hey Babe." P-Jo said as he kissed Megan's cheek as they talked all of the girls staring at the two except for Grace she had her head down as she felt her eyes water again as Megan and P-Jo said there goodbyes, Grace looked up again as Kelsey looked over at her as the other three jumped right into another conversation. "Grace, did you being lunch." Kelsey asked looking at her as Grace looked at her. "No, I was in a hurry. I forgot." Grace said looking at her. "Wanna borrow some money to buy some." Kelsey said. "I'll go with you." Kelsey said already standing up. "Kelsey, I'm okay, thank you though." Grace said as Josefina spoke loudly. "What the fuck, so it isn't them." Josefina said as Kelsey interrupted. "Remember those girls that you guys were talking about, well they are headed this way." Kesley said as the all turned there heads. "Fuck that we will fight them." Josefina said as she started putting her hair up as Zoya started grabbing her things. "No, you will not just run." Zoya said as she out her bag on. "Run?" Megan said. "Yes Run." Zoya said as she walked quickly out of the school zone as the others followed quickly behind her leaving there lunch behind.