week three.

Friday 11:23 PM

Grace was in her room with her camera and laptop on her bed as Ailsa was sitting on the floor going through some of the pictures Grace had out. "These are really good, I didn't know you took in photography." Ailsa said as she looked up at Grace with a small smile. "Yeah, I guess I got good after taking that class in Dallas." Grace said as she scrolled through her computer editing a picture for a project in a class. "So what are you working on right now?" Ailsa asked Grace. "Um this photography thing for class." Grace said as her phone started to ring she looked at the phone to see the called ID who was Megan, Grace answered the phone. "Hello?" Megan was laughing with music blasting. "Hey Gracie, Kelsey just ran out." Megan said as Grace could tell she was drunk. "OMG your on the phone with Gracie." Josefina said in the back of the phone call. "Why did Kelsey run out?" Grace asked. "Oh she left crying, because of Daniel." Megan said laughing through the phone. "Well Megan, where's Kelsey?" Grace asked as the phone hung up. Grace rolled her eyes and called back Megan, getting no answer. "shit.." Grace mumbled closing her laptop putting it on her night stand. "Hey im gonna go real quick." Grace said looking at Ailsa. "Uh okay, im going to bed night loser." Ailsa said as she stood up walking out of the room. Grace put on jeans and a sweater and put on some shoes grabbing her phone and wallet, rushing out the door.

Grace arrived at house as she heard music blasting from the house. She was walking in as she saw someone throwing up and shook her head and walked into the house to see Megan and Josefina standing right by the door. "Grace! You came!" Josefina said going towards her and hugging her. "Yeah, where's Kelsey?" Grace asked as Josefina held onto her as Megan walked towards her. "She ran out crying, because of Daniel." Megan said. "He didn't say anything about me right?" Grace asked the two girls as they looked at each other. "Oh yeah, you two are dating I forgot." Megan said looking at Grace as P-Jo came behind her and held her. "Wait you and him are dating." Josefina said looking at Grace as she held onto her arm. "Josefina we went over this, im not dating him, also your drunk you and Megan." Grace said as she held Josefina as she was about to fall. "Jefe!" Josefina said loudly letting go of Grace and jumping up to hug Tyler, followed by Shay and Marlon. Grace looked as the three walked in and looked around to see if she can see Daniel. "Uh watch them please." Grace said to the three as P-Jo walked off leaving Megan with them. Shay looked at Grace. "Where are you going?" Shay asked as Marlon nodded his head. "Yeah where are you going?" The two asked Grace as she looked at them. "I'll be back, just watch them." Grace said with a small smile as she walked away.

Grace was walking around the massive house looking for any sight of Daniel or Kelsey as she was walking in between people as she bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." Grace said looking up to see Daniel. "Your always bumping into me." Daniel said with a small smile. "Plus you actually came." He added looking at her. "I came because Kelsey was crying because of you." Grace said looking up at him. "She was drinking and trying to kiss on my throwing herself on me and I told her, I wasn't interested." Daniel said looking at her. "You didn't say anything about me right?" Grace asked him looking at him. Daniel looked at Grace. "Who are you?" Daniel said with a small smirk. Grace rolled her eyes playfully crossing her arms with a small smile as Daniel smiled as well. "Bro get your hands off her she's drunk." You heard a male's voice as Grace turned around as Daniel walked to where there was a fight. Grace saw Megan and Josefina in the middle and rushed over to the fight and grabbed the two as being pushed as they walked out quickly with Tyler, Shay and Marlon as they walked out Police walked in. "Are you Daniel Williamson?" The officer asked as Daniel started talking to them. "Party's over!" The officers shouted as Grace felt people bump into rushing out the front door, she felt for her back pocket to see if she had her phone. "Fuck.." Grace mumbled to herself and looked over at Daniel. "Hey I need to use your phone." Grace said looking up at him as he handed her the phone. Grace dialed Megan's number which went straight to voicemail. "Hey Megan, it's Grace uh you took my bag and phone, call me back please." Grace left a voicemail as she started dialing Benjamin number to see it was already saved in Daniel's phone she shook her head and let the phone ring as it went to voicemail aswell. "Uh Ben it's Grace, uh Megan took my phone, keys and wallet. Call me back whenever you get this ok." Grace left the voicemail as she held the phone in her hand. Grace walked around the house looking for Daniel as she walked into the kitchen to find him cleaning up. Grace walked towards him. "Uh here's your phone." Grace said as Daniel turned grabbing the phone. "Uh d-do you need help cleaning?" Grace asked as she looked at him. "Your staying?" Daniel asked raising his eyebrow. "Yes, if that's okay with you just until Megan or Ben call back." Grace said looking at him. "Of course." Daniel said with a small smirk. Grace rolled her eyes as Daniel was pouring a drink in a cup and turned around handing her a cup. "I don't drink." Grace said as she looked at Daniel. "Should've known." Daniel said putting the cup down and drinking whatever he poured in his cup.

Grace was helping Daniel clean as she wiped down the counters. "Look now it's spotless, parents won't be mad." Grace said looking at him with a smile. "I don't live with my parents." Daniel said tieing a trash bag. "Then who lives here with you." Grace asked as Daniel looked down and then looked up at her. "I stay here by myself.." Daniel said looking at her as Grace looked at him as it got silent for a minute. "Did Ben call back?" Grace asked trying to change the subject. Daniel pulled out the phone and looked. "No." Grace nodded as she looked around to see a guitar. "You play?" Grace asked picking it up. "Sometimes." Daniel said turning to see her start to mess with the guitar. "You play?" Daniel asked her as she sat on the chair in the kitchen. "Well that's what im doing now right?" Grace said looking at him. "What do you play?" She asked him. "Country?" She said looking up at him. "Watch this.." Grace said as she started to play the guitar. "well, I woke up Sunday morning, with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt." Grace started to sing as she looked up Daniel who was laughing. "What so not country? No Johnny Cash?" Grace asked with a small smile as Daniel shook his head slowly. "Okay, what about this?" Grace said looking at him. "How about this?" Daniel said getting up. "There's this song that I like playing, im gonna play it. let's see if you can get it?" Grace looked at him as she handed him the guitar. "And if you don't know it, you owe me another date." Daniel said looking at her. "Um No I don't." Grace said looking up at him. "Want me to take you home when Benjamin calls you back, I suggest you listen." Daniel said with a small smirk and sat down in a chair next to her and started playing the guitar. Grace looked at him as she immediately recognized the song. "I've been watching you
for some time.." Grace said singing as she turned around not to face him. "Can't stop staring at those oceans eyes.." Grace took a deep breath. "Burning cities and napalm skies fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
your ocean eyes.." She continued. "No fair you really know how to make me cry when you gimme those ocean eyes.." She continued as she closed her eyes. "I'm scared i've never fallen from quite this high falling into your ocean eyes those ocean eyes." Grace opened her eyes as she heard the guitar stop. Grace was turning around slowly as she heard a phone start ringing and stood up quickly looking at him. "Is it Ben?" Grace asked looking at the phone as Daniel handed her the phone walking off. Grace answered the phone quickly. "Hello?" Grace asked into the phone. "Gracie why are you calling for Daniel's phone?" Ben said. "Megan took all my stuff, my phone, keys, everything." Grace said into the phone. "Well what do you want me to do? I'm not home im out." Ben said with a small giggle. "Well text me when you get home." Grace said as Ben laughed. "I'm home, just text me when your coming so I can open the door." Ben said as he hung up. Grace looked at the phone as he hung up and turned around to see Daniel standing there. "Uh here." Grace said handing him his phone. "So am I taking you home?" Daniel said looking at her. "Actually.." Grace said looking at him.

Grace started to help Daniel make the bed as she build a wall in the middle of the bed. "You stay on that half." Grace said looking at him. "It's my bed.." Daniel said looking at her with a small smile as Grace looked at him. "I don't care." She said as she laid down. "Your going to sleep in all your clothes?" Daniel asked looking down at Grace as she was laying down. "Um Yes, what kind of question is that." Grace said as Daniel shrugged his shoulders and started to take off his shirt. Grace turned her head laying on her side. "I'll keep my pants on, for you." Daniel said laying down on his side of the bed as he heard his phone beep. "Wow Ben wants to know when your coming home he's getting sleepy." Grace turned her body around looking at him as Daniel read the message out loud. "I'll text him back, she's all over me right now I'll have her home by AM." Daniel said as he was typing it Grace reached over the wall of pillows and tried grabbing the phone as the two now started to fight over it. "You passed your side of the bed." Daniel said trying to keep the phone in his hand as he soon felt his nose hit her forehead, their skin touching eachothers they both stopped and Grace moved to her side of the bed. "Pressed sent." Daniel said with a small chuckle. Grace shook her head with a small smile. Daniel looked over at her. "You like me." Grace stayed silent as she had a smile on her face with her eyes shut. "Also breakfast will be done in the morning." Daniel said looking at her. "Whatever goodnight Donald." Grace said as she had her back turned to him as she felt movement towards her Daniel was close to her ear. "Goodnight Beautiful." Daniel whispered in her ear, going back on his side of the bed, turning off the lamps, as they both slowly fell asleep.