week twelve.

Wednesday 5:38 PM

Grace was in her room as she was sitting at the desk that was in the corner of her room she was writing a paper as she heard a knock on her door and looked up. "Come I-" Grace said looking as she saw Daniel standing with her younger brother. "Benjamin, Wha-" Grace said as her younger brother cut her off. "Why is he here?" Grace's younger brother Trace asked walking towards her as he stood next to her as she saw her brothers face turn a cherry red. "Uh-" Grace said looking down at her brother. "What are you doing here?" Grace asked looking at him. "Well Jen, is talking to Ben I'm about to leave, can I get a picture with him though." Trace said looking up at Grace. "A picture with him-" Grace said. "Why?" She added raising her eyebrow looking at him and looking up at Daniel. "Because I've saw on the news this morning the The Longhorns recruited him on the team and he's gonna be the best Player from what I saw." Trace said as Grace looked down at him as she let out a small laugh. "Why is he here anyways." Her brother added. "Homework.." Grace said as she looked at him. "Let's take that picture before you go." Grace said looking up at Daniel.

"So your staying here?" Grace asked as she looked at Daniel turning her chair looking at him as he nodded. "Yes, I have a signing at the school tommorow." Daniel said as he sat on her bed as Grace looked at him. "Ah, fun." Grace said sarcastically. "Will you stand up there as I sign the papers?" Daniel asked as Grace looked at him and sat on the chair silently before breaking the silence as the two stared at each other. "Shouldn't you have someone up there that's been there for you, like Jo or one of the boys." Grace said looking at him. "Well Jo is gonna be up there cause he's signing to." Daniel said looking at Grace as her eyes widened. "You have been there for me, I want you right there." Daniel said as Grace looked at him and smiled and nodded her head. "Ok-kay." Grace said as she got up from the chair and sat next to him on the bed. "Also..." Daniel said looking at her as she sighed throwing herself on the bed as she looked up at the ceiling closing her eyes. "How do you feel about moving in with me?" Daniel said as he laid next to her looking over at her as she slowly opened her eyes. "What?" Grace said quietly as she turned her head and looked at him. "I'm gonna get a small place, but I want you to move in with me. It won't be to far from the school." Daniel said as Grace looked at him. "But the way-" Grace said as Ben cut her off. "We already talked about it." Ben said as Grace sat up quickly. "You guys what?" Grace said looking at Ben as he walked out the room with a smile. "What do you say?" Daniel said sitting up looking at Grace as she looked at him and nodded. "Okay.." Grace said with a small smile as she felt his lips smash onto hers as she kissed him back slowly, with a smile as she wrapped her arms around him.