week twelve.

Monday 4:10 PM

Grace looked over at Daniel. "What time am I picking you up." Daniel said as he put the car in park. "Uh, I think I'm gonna stay for the whole practice." Grace said looking at him as she started to take off her seatbelt. "I'll get Megan to take me home." Grace said looking at him with a small smile. "I'll text you when im home." Grace said. "Just go take care of the transfers." She added looking at him as looked at him as he nodded. "Love you.." Daniel said as Grace looked at him with a smile. "Love you to." Grace said as she leaned towards him as she kissed his lips softly, getting out of the car walking into the school.

Grace went to the locker room and changed out as she went to the gym, where P-Jo said the girls were having practice. Grace slowly opened the doors as the shut behind her making a loud bang. All four girls turned as their eyes widened as they saw a ghost. "G-Gracie!" Josefina broke the silence as Grace walked towards the girls. "You puta, where have you been the past week." Josefina asked. "You hadn't answered our messages, we went to the apartment nobody answered not even Ben." Megan said looking at her as Grace let out a small laugh. "I know I told him not to answer texts, calls or the door from any of you." Grace said with a small grin. "Then he said he called the police for you guys to go away because there was one time all four of you went together and wouldn't leave." Grace said with a chuckle. "Zoya said if we stay Ailsa would come out. She never did though." Kelsey said. "Instead the police did." Josefina added as they all let out a laugh. "Where were you then?" Zoya asked as they all stood there as Josefina sat on the gym floor. "If it's a story, I'm sitting." Josefina said as Grace looked at her sitting down next to her, as the others groaned bending down on the floor. "I went out of town, with Daniel." Grace said. "We went to look at high schools, and apartments." Grace added softly as Kelsey raised her eyebrow. "High schools? Isn't Daniel going to college." Kelsey said looking at her. "Apartments?" Zoya added looking at her as Grace looked at them. "Daniel is going to college." Grace said looking at them. "But I'm still in High School.." Grace said quietly as she looked at them. "You guys were looking at apartments where?" Josefina asked looking at her. "Daniel got a scholarship for Tech, in Lubbock." Grace said as Megan's eyes widened. "LUBBOCK?" Josefina said looking at Grace. "That's like 6 hours away." Kelsey said. "So your moving?" Zoya asked as Grace looked at her, she looked at all of them. "You know, I was..." Grace said. "But I couldn't, I talked to him and I'm staying in Austin." Grace said as Josefina was in the verge of tears. "Were you about to cry?" Grace said looking at Josefina. "Well yeah! Who is gonna keep us in our place at parties." Josefina said looking at her. "But what college is he going to?" Megan asked as she looked at Grace. "He got a scholarship for Tech.." Grace said softly. "But he also got a scholarship for UT." Grace said with a smile. Josefina looked at Grace. "So your not moving?" Josefina said looking at her as Grace let out a laugh. "No Jo." Zoya said with a smile as Josefina sighed. "So you weren't answering our calls or texts why?" Josefina asked as Grace looked at her. "I felt I don't know I guess sad, and I just didn't wanna make you guys feel bad, I guess I decided to MIA, and maybe you guys would forget about me making it easier for me to move away from you guys." Grace said looking at the girls. "Clearly, you guys did not leave me alone nor forget about me." Grace said looking at them with a smile. "Well how did you know we had practice if you weren't reading the messages." Kelsey asked. "Daniel and P-Jo are like bestfriends so he told me." Grace said looking at them as they all looked at her as Josefina tackled Grace with a hug as Grace laughed as the others joined in on the hug as the all laughed. "OK, one of you guys seriously needs to stop sweating." JOsefina said from the middle of the hug.