week eleven.

Monday 4:03 PM

Grace sat outside on a bench in front of the school as she looked at the cars leave the parking lot as she waited for Megan. Grace sighed looking around her as she looked down at her phone, going to Daniels contact reading all the messages she sent.

Yesterday:
Hey I need you to let me explain.
Daniel
Please
Text me back.

Grace called Daniel 7 times

Today:
Daniel
I miss you, can you please just let me explain.
I can't explain it through a text message.
Text me back.
I love you. ❤️

Grace glanced at the text messages, as she felt the breeze of wind pick up. "Hey Sad Girl." Megan said as she mocked Grace's saying. Grace looked up looking at Megan. "Haha, very funny." Grace said looking at her as she let out a small giggle as Megan smiled. "Ready to go?" Megan asked as she reached her hand out for her to get up as Grace grabbed Megan's hand as she stood up. "Wanna go get a smoothie?" Megan said as the two walked. "On me." Megan added as she looked at her as the walked towards the car. "Uh I really don't wanna be out in public." Grace said looking at her. "I didn't even wanna come to school." Grace said looking at Megan. "Well let's have a movie day, just me and you." Megan said looking at her as she unlocked her car. "We can stop and get snacks and go in your room and just watch movies, or talk which ever your prefer." Megan said as she looked at her as Grace looked at her. "Fine.." Grace said with a small smile. "Ben's home though so let's not talk about anything." Grace said with a small laugh getting into the car.