week six.

Tuesday 9:45 AM

Grace woke up slowly as she felt the sunlight through the curtains against her face. She opened her eyes slowly, as she looked over to see Daniel asleep, Grace smiled softly as she looked at him for a couple of moments before she heard his voice. "Why are you watching me sleep." Daniel said with his eyes shut. "I'm not watching you sleep." Grace said turning around looking in the opposite direction. Grace felt his arms wrap around her pulling her closer to him as she turned around and looked at him as he opened his eyes slowly. "Grace Olsen, your gonna have to watch out now, your gonna fall deeply in love with me." Daniel said looking at her. "Yeah, whatever I can't be in live with someone named Donald." Grace said rolling her eyes. "Look your naked in my bed, and stop calling me Donald." Daniel said with a small smile. "I'm not naked." Grace said as she looked under the blanket. "I have on a shirt, and underwear and." Grace said before Daniel interrupted. "Stop, your being a dork." Daniel said looking at her letting out a small laugh. "Whatever I'm going to get water." Grace said as she sat up and felt someone pull on her arm as she laid back down. "Your not, going anywhere." Daniel said looking at her. "Im just going to get water." Grace said looking at him. "Well last time you stayed you left." Daniel said looking at her. Grace put her hand on his cheek. "Daniel, I'm just going to get water, I promise." Grace said looking at him as she kissed him lips. "Aw, you know my name." Daniel said as he kissed all over her cheeks as Grace pushed him away. "I'm going to get water." Grace said looking at him as she sat up getting out the bed. "I'm giving you a minute." Daniel said pointing at her as she turned around and flipped him off as she walked out the room. Grace walked down the hall, going downstairs of his house, as she looked around to hear music playing. Grace walked into the kitchen and stood there as she saw a male who was cooking something on the stove. Grace was about to walk back as he turned around. "Hey." The boy said as he turned the music down. Grace looked at him. "Uh Hi." Grace said as she looked at him and spoke softly he walked towards her putting his hand out. "I'm Jonathan." He said as he looked at her. "Uh Grace.." Grace said as she shook his hand as he walked to the stove and Grace looked over to see Daniel putting a belt on his pants. "What are you doing here?" Daniel said looking at Jonathan. "I came to see you, vist you." Jonathan said looking at him. "Are you guys hungry." Jonathan asked with a small smirk. "No." Daniel said looking at him. "Well maybe your girlfriend is." Jonathan said looking at her as Daniel looked over at Grace who stood there. "She's not my girlfriend, she was just leaving." Daniel said looking at her as she looked at him. "You can find your way out can't you?" Daniel said looking at her and she looked at him and whispered as she walked off. "Fucking Asshole." Grace said as she walked to the room where she got all her stuff putting on her pants as she heard the door shut and looked up to see Daniel. "Look, don't get mad." Daniel said walking towards her. "Get the hell away from, me I can find my way out." Grace said walking past him walking out the room finding the door out.

Grace opened the door to her apartment and saw it clean and looked around. "Benjamin." Grace said as she walked towards the rooms. "Grace I'm in my room." Ben said as she heard the shower turnoff. "Well I need to talk to you." Grace said walking in the see Ben walk out the bathroom wrapped with a towel. "You talk to me, yeah right." Ben said as he went through his closet. "No really Ben." Grace said softly looking at him as she sat on the bed. "I think I messed up last night, I don't know what I did." Grace said as Ben interrupted. "Did you get drunk and have sex with who knows." Ben said sitting next to her. "Good grief no." Grace said looking at him. "Last Night we went to that party, and Daniel said if I didn't really like him to look him in the eye and tell him and I did and he got mad and stormed out the party." Grace said as Ben looked at her. "And I went after him, and told him why I didn't like him and then he was about to leave, and I realized he's really leaving and I kissed him." Grace said quietly. "You what.." Ben said as his eyes widen. "You kissed Daniel." Ben said looking at her. "Yes, and I stayed with him and I made the biggest mistake by doing that, he's an asshole I know he wouldn't change." Grace said shaking her head. "You kissed Daniel, Does Kelsey know?" Ben asked as he smiled. "Gosh, No and she's not gonna ever know because it's never gonna happen again." Grace said standing up. "I trust you won't say anything." Grace said walking towards the door. "Of course not, now go I have a date." Ben said with a smile shutting the door. Grace went into her room as she let her dog get on her bed she looked around and sighed as she noticed her bag she left at Megan's was there she grabbed her phone and texted Megan.

Grace: Hey, Happy New Year's! Thank you for bringing my bag here, sorry I didn't stay. Decided to come home wasn't feeling well.
Megan: Hi, Happy New Year's, love you. Where did you go last night? I was drunk but I remember you weren't there.
Grace: I came home wasn't feeling well.
Megan: Well I went to your house this morning and you weren't there.

Grace sighed and closed her eyes as she thought whether or not she should tell Megan the situation.

Grace: Can we talk when we go back to school tomorrow, I just need to process some things right now.
Megan: Gosh Grace your scaring me. Why can't you just text me about it.
Grace: I can't text you it, but I trust you and you can't say anything at all.
Megan: alright, I'll pick you up for school tommorow.

Grace sighed as read the text and put her phone down on her drawer next to her bed as the phone started to ring, she looked over to see it was Daniel, she shook her head and swiped decline and closed her eyes.