week four.

Wednesday 6:00 AM

Grace was sitting in the bus waiting for Megan as Grace plugged in her headphones and played music looking out the window as she felt someone touch her arm as they sat next to her. She looked over to see Daniel sitting next to her. "What the hell." Grace said standing up as the bus started to move. "You slept next to me, can you not sit next to me?" Daniel said asking her as she took out her headphones. "Where's Megan?" Grace said as she sat down seeing the bus had taken off already. "She's right in front of you." Daniel said with a small smile. "Grace chill I'm right here." Megan said as turned around looking over the seat. "Zoya and Josefina are infront of me and Kelsey stayed with the kittens all the way in the front your fine." Megan added as Grace looked up at her and rolled her eyes as Megan turned around sitting down as she laughed at P-Jo. "Aren't you supposed to be on another bus?" Grace asked looking at him. "Yeah, but they said we can get on whatever bus and the other was full, so I had no choice to get on this one." Daniel said looking at her with a small smirk as Grace rolled her eyes. "Don't talk to me, don't even look at me, got it?" Grace said as she put her headphones back in her ear, turning and looking out the window.

Grace felt the bus stop as she was looking out the window listening to music the whole time, she didn't turn her head as she looked at her phone as it vibrated she opened the text message which was from the Dance Team Group Chat.
Jo: we stopped because they forgot to put gas and girls are complaining about they are hungry.
Meg: So are we all getting off?
Zoya: Yes, let's not stay on the bus like losers, this gas station is huge.
All the kids on the bus slowly got out the bus by rows. Grace took out her headphones and looked over to see Daniel gone, she stood up and started walking off the bus as Josefina and Zoya were standing there waiting, Grace stepped off the bus as she only saw the two. "Where's Kelsey and Megan?" Grace asked looking at the two. "They went with P-Jo and Daniel." Zoya said turning around pointing as Josefina and Grace turned to see Megan and P-Jo walking next to Kelsey who was kissing Daniel. "That's disgusting.." Zoya said as they looked at the two swapping spit. "Are we gonna go in the store or are we gonna get good spots in the back of the bus." Josefina asked as she looked at the two girls. "Let's just get back on the bus." Grace said as she got back on the bus, as the two behind her followed. Grace went back to where she was sitting as Josefina and Zoya grabbed there stuff sitting in the two seats across from her. "Who were you sitting with back here?" The two girls asked Grace looked at the two. "No one, just myself." Grace said smiling at the girls as you heard people start to come in laughing as Grace looked up to Kelsey and Daniel and Megan and P-Jo. "Grace you didn't get off?" Megan said sitting in front of her as P-Jo sat next to Megan, Grace shook her head as she looked over as Kelsey who called her name. "So I wanna talk to you about the team." Kelsey said as Daniel held her by her waist as Grace glanced down at his hands holding her. "Just talk to me when we get back to the school." Grace said as she smiled at Kelsey, as she glanced to see Daniel looking at her and she looked back at Kelsey. "I think were about to leave." Grace said quietly as she sat down plugging her headphones in and glancing over at Kelsey and Daniel who were sitting infront of Zoya and Josefina so she could see them kissing. Grace rolled her eyes and looked out the window as the bus started to move again.

They finally got to the school as Grace looked down at her phone scrolling through her Instagram feed. Grace looked up as she felt someone tap her shoulder she looked up taking out one of her headphones. "Hey were here, want me to take you home?" Grace looked up to see Zoya. "Yeah, sure." Grace said as she got up grabbing her bag following Zoya to her car. Grace got into the car, putting her bag in the back. "So you remember where I live?" Grace looking over at Zoya. "Yes, also are you okay?" Zoya said as she started the car putting on her seat belt. "You seemed a little down, back at the bus." Zoya said looking at Grace as she drove. "Yeah, im fine actually." Grace said with a smile Zoya looked over at her. "Okay, well I'm here even if you need to talk about how you love photography and writing." Zoya said as she pulled up to the apartments Grace stayed at. "And were here." Zoya said parking the car. Grace looked over at Zoya. "Thank you, for everything." Grace as she leaned over and hugged Zoya as Zoya smiled and patted her shoulder. "Yeah I really don't do hugs." Zoya said as Grace giggled a bit leaning back as she opened the l to heard her dog Pixie barking as she ran towards the door, noticing it was Grace her tail wagged as Grace dropped her bag bending down as she petted her dog and looked up to see Ailsa as Grace smiled as she stood up feeling her hug her. "Okay, what do you want?" Grace said looking at Ailsa as she hugged her. "To control, your freak of a cousin." Ailsa said looking at Grace as she went to her room. Grace grabbed her bag and walked to her room as she saw her room door opened and heard whispers coming from her room, as she walked in. "Uh Ben?" Grace said dropping her bag looking to see Ben and A male who was with him. "Grace your back." Ben said looking at Grace. "We were just going through your clothes to see which ones we can donate to the kids who are held at the Texas border." Ben said looking over at the male. "I'm Afrony." He said offering a hand shake to Grace. "Grace." She said as she shook his hand. "Well we have enough, text your friends and ask if they have anything." Ben said walking out with Afrony. "I like that shirt." Grace said trying to get it from Ben as he walked out the room quickly shutting the door. Grace looked at the door and sighed, walking towards her bed and just falling on it closing her eyes slowly falling asleep.