week one.

Wednesday 5:43 PM

Grace was walking back to the school from going to get a smoothie before their first actual dance practice, she walked into the building and saw Zoya. Grace looked over at Zoya. "Ready for our actual first Dance practice?" She said as she walked into the bathroom they all decided to meet at. Zoya shrugged her shoulders. "As long as Kelsey doesn't make it about Daniel, yes." She said with a small laugh as Josefina and Megan we're standing and laughing as Zoya and Grace walked in. "We have to change in the bathroom why?" Josefina asked. "Well, Kelsey went to talk to the principal about getting a locker room that isn't used." Megan said. "But aren't all the locker rooms used?" Grace looked at her pulling some tights and shirt out of her bag. "They use it for storage, but we should get one. They just might make us clean it." Megan said as she went into a stall. Grace looked at the other girls as they laughed and went into a stall to change as well. She came out at the same time Megan did and the other two went in as they heard the door open. "Hey are y'all in here?" Kelsey voice said as she walked around the corner to see Grace and Megan putting their previous clothes they had on in their bags. Josefina peeped her head out. "Grace could you have me my clothes out my bag, i forgot we need them to change." She asked. Grace went through the bag and got the clothes and Grace gave her the clothes as the stall door shut again. "Well! We got a locker room we can clean it out tomorrow and make an official name tag for the door." Kelsey said with the biggest smile. Zoya came out and looked at her. "We could've cleaned today." She said rolling her eyes and putting her clothes in her bag as Meg and Grace put their hair up. Kelsey looked at her. "Zoya, I reserved the Gym for Today, so we can have more room to practice." She said and took her bag in the stall.

Kelsey was talking as she changed slowly as the girls, just stood around. "Guys, I think Daniel Likes me, really this time." Kelsey said. Josefina laughed from the other stall. "Why is that?" She asked. "Well he apologized, right Megan?" Kelsey said, Grace looked over at Megan. "Yeah." Kelsey continued to talk as she changed in the stall. "Remember what he said Meg?" Kelsey asked. "That he was sorry and he was out of line." She said then Kelsey interrupted. "Yeah, then he said, I was more than pretty enough." She said as you heard the happiness in her tone of voice. Josefina came out the stall and started putting her clothes in her bag as she fixed her hair as they waited for Kelsey. "He was random but I could feel something." Kesley said. Megan responded. "He's a random dude earlier that day, he went up to Grace-.." Grace nudged Megan's arm as Megan stopped speaking. Zoya and Josefina looked at Grace and raised their eyebrow. Kelsey came out the stall with her clothes in hand. "Went up to Grace and then?" Kelsey asked. Grace looked at her. "Nothing, he just asked about what book we had to write about in class." She said quickly. Kelsey looked at her with a small frown. "Were in the same class, and I would never ever mess with Daniel, he's an asshole." Grace said as she put her bag on her back. Kelsey smiled. "So you and him are friends?" She asked. "Cause that's great, for my friends to get along with my future boyfriend." She said with soft toned voice. Grace rolled her eyes. "No I'm not his friend and neither are you." She said as she walked out the bathroom as the others followed her.

Grace walked into the gym and put her bag in the stands. "So where are we starting captain?" She said as the girls put there bags with hers. "Well heres the song." She pulled out a speaker and played the song and nodded her head with the beat to the song. "It's good right." She said as the door to the gym opened. The girls looked up and saw Daniel and Jordan coming over to the girls. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" Jo asked. "Um nothing, we were just practicing." Kelsey said. "Well did you guys wanna go bowling, our treat." Daniel asked. Grace rolled her eyes. "Uh N-" before she was cut off by Kelsey. "Yes of course we'll meet you guys there." She said nodding her head with a smile. Daniel looked at them and flashed a smile at Grace. "Well we will see you guys there." Daniel said as he and Jo walked out. Grace looked at Kelsey. "What the hell? Aren't we supposed to practice?" She said as Kelsey started grabbing her bag. "We'll practice at someones house tomorrow." As everyone rushed after her as she went to the bathroom to change. The girls all changed and went into Megan's car.

The girls arrived and all walked inside Kelsey was side by side with Zoya and Josefina. Megan and Grace walked behind the three. "I just want to go home." She looked at Megan as Megan laughed. "It'll be fine, he's only doing this for you, you know that right." She said with a small laugh.
The girls walked in and saw the boys waiting. Kelsey was the first one to speak. "Hey guys." She said happily. Daniel spoke. "I'll pay, go start getting everything else guys." He told his friends. The girls looked at Kelsey drool over them as she spoke. "Uh Grace stay here, me and the girls are gonna go to the bathroom." They walked off as Grace looked at Megan. "Just Stay and Help Daniel." Kelsey said with A smile and soon disappeared. "So how are you beautiful?" He asked looking over at her waiting. Grace looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Are you serious, right now?" She said as she moved towards him. "Might as well kiss me, since your right in my face." He said with a small chuckle as a phone started to ring she looked at him as he checked his phone. "It's not mine." He said looking at her. She grabbed her phone out her back pocket and saw a miss call and text from her cousin Ben. "Who is it, your boyfriend?" Daniel asked her as his voice got a little firm. "It's none of your business, I have to go um, will you tell the girls I had to leave for an emergency." Daniel looked at her. "Uh yeah be careful." Grace looked up at him as she felt her cheeks heat up a little. "Um Thanks, Bye." She said Turing around slowly and walking out the building and waiting for Ben to pick her up, she put her headphones in her phone and started her music waiting.