week seven.

Monday 6:53 PM

Megan and Grace laid on the Grace's bed as they both were on there phones. "So me and Jo, are a thing now." Megan said looking at Grace. "But I'm not telling the rest of the girls, because Zoya will make me you know." Megan said looking at Grace. "Tell him about the Dance team and kinda use him." Megan said as Grace looked at her. "Secrets safe with me." Grace said with a smile. "I got a text from Shay." Megan said as Grace looked at her. "Yesterday Actually but I waited till today, to open it." Megan said looking at Grace as Grace grabbed Megan's phone and opened the message. "Did you not have enough courage to open?' Grace said opening the message. "Look she's just asking how you are." Grace said handing the phone back as she looked as Megan texted back. "Proud of you." Grace said as they both looked at Megan's phone as it rang, a caller ID of P-Jo, Megan answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hey." Megan said as he laughed. "Hey, Babe, what's up." P-Jo said as Grace rolled her eyes at Megan. "Nothing here, with Grace, you?" Megan said as she fidgetd with her hands as Grace was next to her on her phone scrolling through her phone. "Really, I'm here with Daniel, did you guys wanna do something we can pick you guys up." P-Jo said as Megan shot a look at Grace who rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Maybe just the two of us, but Grace doesn't like Daniel." Megan said with a small chuckle as she looked at Grace. "Wait what, I thought they were —." P-Jo said as Grace grabbed Megan's phone and hung it up. "What are you doing?" Megan said looking at her. "Why did you do that?" Megan said grabbing the phone. "I'm gonna call him back and tell him it was you, he didn't even finish what he was saying." Megan said as she grabbed the phone from Grace and stared at the phone. "Wait a second..." Megan said slowly turning and looking at Grace. "Look, I need to talk to you." Grace said as she sat up as Megan sat up quickly. "What's going on Grace?" Megan said as she stood up looking down st Grace. "I'm with Daniel.." Grace said softly looking at Megan as she looked at Grace, with her eyes widen. "What!!" Megan said loudly. "You guys are dating?" Megan said as she sat next to Grace on the bed. "How long?" Megan said. "And Kelsey OMG what the fuck." Megan said smiling. "Chill, Megan really.." Grace said looking at her. "I wasn't gonna tell any of you, I couldn't, but your big mouth boyfriend said something already." Grace said rolling her eyes. "Do you not trust us?" Megan said looking at Grace. "We tell each other everything, well at least I do." Megan said. "Look I didn't think this was gonna happened, He continued after that date, and I tried pushing him away." Grace said sighing. "My thoughts went all over the place, the night at the party, he told me to look him in his eyes and tell him I didn't like him and I did." Grace said sighing looking at Megan. "He said he would leave me alone for good so I did it, but I realized I liked him and went after him, and kissed him." Grace said looking at Megan as Megan eyes were wide the whole time. "So who all knows?" Megan asked. "You and Jo that's it." Grace said. "And it's staying that way, really." Grace said. "You and Daniel..." Megan said as she looked at Grace shaking her head as Grace looked at her. "Who would've thought.." Megan said as Grace threw her body back on the bed.