week six.

Monday 12:00 PM

Grace was in her room watching a show on her laptop as her door swung open. "Why aren't you getting ready?" Megan said as she turned on the light to Grace's room. "Megan, I'm not even excited to go, and isn't that party like at 9 it's not gonna take you 9 hours to get ready." Grace said shutting her laptop. "Well I did come to get you because were all gonna chill at my house then all get ready." Megan said looking at Grace. "So pack everything you need to get ready." Megan said as she looked at Grace who slowly got up and started looking through her closet, packing a few items. "Is it okay, if I come home with you, I really don't wanna come home to a drunk Ben and Ailsa." Grace said as she folded the clothes into a bag. "Yeah, that's fine. My parents aren't gonna be home till Tuesday." Megan said nodding as she suggested some outfits for Grace.

"So I think I'm gonna wear red tonight." Josefina said as they all sat in Megan's room talking as they ate pizza. "I'm going for like a Selena look." Josefina said as took a bite of her pizza. "Why is the dressing up so important?" Grace asked as they all looked at her. "Girl, I even know this." Zoya said shaking her head. "One it's New Year's everyone dresses up for New Years two, let's say the clock strikes 12." Zoya said as Graced looked at her. "Ok? And some people just kiss cause it's New Year's, you have to look your best cause that means good luck." Zoya said looking at her. "The kiss? Or the looking good part?" Grace said with a small smile. "Gosh Gracie you stress me sometimes." Josefina said shaking her head sighing. "So what are we gonna do other than talk about what were wearing to the party." Grace said taking a bite of her Pizza. "How about why Kelsey is so quiet?" Megan said looking iver at her on her phone as she looked up. "Oh, I'm just checking the media." Kelsey said with a smile taking a small bite of her pizza. "You okay?" Grace said looking over at her. "Yeah it's just I want to wear a dress but what if it doesn't look right." Kelsey said as she started explaining. "Look, you are absolutely beautiful Kelsey Bear, you'll look great." Josefina said with a smile. "She's right, don't let anyone make you feel that way." Zoya said. "I can even do your makeup!" Josefina said as she smiled. "Okay, but not too much Daniel likes girls with a natural beauty." Kelsey said as she nodded. "Kelsey, your beautiful don't let a boy make you feel like you aren't." Grace said as the girls agreed. Kelsey smiled and looked down at her phone. "Omg, it's gonna rain tonight." Kelsey said. "That's not good, my hair will mess up." Kelsey said as Grace laughed. "It will be okay, Texas weather is bipolar." Josefina said. "Anyways last time they said it was gonna rain and no it was hot as hell." Josefina said. "Well let's watch a movie, just keep time going fast." Megan said as she turned off the lights turning on her TV putting on Netflix.

Grace sat on the bean bag that Megan had in her room as the watched the movie, she looked over to see Josefina and Kelsey asleep as the other two watched, she soon felt her phone buzz against her leg. Grace unlocked her phone and opened the text message.

Daniel: Your still coming tn?

Grace looked at the message and sighed and slowly started typing a message back.

Grace: Only for the kids at the border at camps.
Daniel: Okay, also you seemed a bit upset about me "selling my body." so i removed myself from the auction.
Grace: Oh, good for you.
Daniel: Remember smile, and just know the auction on me, you won. So don't worry about me being with another girl ;)

Grace rolled her eyes as she read the message and sighed shaking her head. "Who are you texting?" Zoya asked turning around as she heard her phone buzz again. Grace looked up quickly turning off her phone. "Ben, he's just telling me his plans for tonight." Grace said off the top of her mind as she sighed as Zoya smiled and looked away.