week eleven.

Thursday 12:57 PM

Grace, Megan and Josefina sat at the lunch table as they talked about little things. "So I wanna get a tattoo of all our initials." Josefina said. "Like on my shoulder or on my wrist." She added as Megan and Grace looked at her. "A tattoo? With our initials?" Megan said looking at her. "Your crazy, why do you want that?" Megan said with a small laugh. "Isn't that a little much." Grace said looking at her as she took a sip of her water. "Like maybe not our initials but maybe our team name?" Megan said looking at her as Josefina looked at them with a raised eyebrow. "Your guys are boring, a little excitement or happiness that I want you guys permitted on my body would be nice." Josefina said as they all looked at each other letting small laughs out as Zoya and Kelsey walked up to the table. "Grace, Daniels is here, he's in the principals office." Kelsey said as she looked at her Grace looked at her and got out her seat grabbing her bag rushing towards the office.

Grace sat in a chair outside the office as she looked at the ground waiting as she heard the door open and looked up and saw him. "Daniel.." Grace said as she stood up quickly as he looked at her and turned about to walk away. "You can't always fucking run away from your problems." Grace said looking at him as his back was facing her as he turned around and looked at her. "You can't just push people away, cause you believe one story." Grace said as she looked at him. "I didn't sleep with your brother." Grace said looking at him. "But me and you need to talk." Grace said. "Or are you gonna run away from another problem cause your acting like a damn fool." Grace said looking at him as he looked at her and nodded. "I'll meet you tommorow at your place at 6." Daniel said looking at her as he walked off. Grace looked at him as he walked off sighing.