Chapter 3: Need You

*there's too much happening in KPOP right now, my multifandom ass cant handle all of this*

Y/N's POV

"Well if it isn't the little brat I was just talking to you guys about"

It takes you a moment to recover from his words and when you do you raise your chin and frown, it was part of your job to be polite to customers but these kinds of customers were the kind of customers you couldn't deal easily with.

"yah!" you say without a single stutter and his mocking grin widens in amusement "who do you think you're calling a little brat?" you ask loudly and he takes one stride closer and leans forward making you lean backwards to keep far from him as possible "is that any way to talk to a highly paying customer?" he asks deeply and you clench your teeth, what was it about this guy that just ticked you off?

Right his head was too far up his ass.

You feel warm and angry and not only that but you have other eyes watching you like entertainment, "Tae leave the poor girl alone" a deep voice says on the other side of the room, it takes a lot of effort for you to take your eyes off the guy in front of you. The one who speaks approaches and places a hand on his friends shoulder, you swallow your own spit as you slowly look up at him, he's tall and handsome, the way his face his beautifully carved makes you feel like you're dreaming, you feel like running your fingers down his angular face to his full lips, his hair is dyed bluish gray and styled perfectly, his outfit looks just as expensive as the asshole in front of you but his way of standing makes him seem reasonable compared to his annoying friend.

Tae you understand the assholes name is, regains his height and glances over at his friend before looking over at you, his glare burns your skin as if it's your fault he's being scolded, he huffs and turns his heels flopping back down on the couch

"only you can calm this beast hyung" another guy says on the other side, you turn your head to look at him, he's royally sitting there in his seat, dressed in Gucci from head to toe, his head bowed, his platinum white dyed hair making you raise an eyebrow, how could he look so good with such a hair color?

His eyes never leave the book in his hands as he grins to himself "who are you calling a beast Bambam?" Tae asks and Bambam, you understand his name is, simply shrugs ignoring his friend and continues his reading.

"My sincere apologies but are you new?" Namjoon asks looking at you, you turn back to him and gulp as his eyes stare at you, he's wearing grey contacts which intensify his gaze , this just makes your knees wobble "um no, I'm just not assigned to this section" you say and he runs a long index over his bottom lip "I see" he says his eyes traveling down your body

"she doesn't know" a voice says rising from the back room, another guy approaches slowly, he's a little shorter than Namjoon but not less handsome, you've never had a thing for mullets but he was sporting his own beautifully, a long earring pierced on his left ear, the guy approaches and stands next to Namjoon who's still checking you out "no JB poor thing is obviously in the void" he agrees