Chapter 48: Love & War

Do you guys prefer Taehyung's POV or Y/N's POV?

I'm asking for future purposes 🌚

Taehyung's POV

I park my car in front of the apartment building and you glance out the window taking in the location before turning back to me.

"This isn't your hotel" you point out and I unbuckle my seat belt and turn to look for something in the back seat.

"hmn" I reply dragging my duffel Gucci bag closer to have a look inside.

"and it's not your apartment either" you point out and I chuckle softly to myself pulling out a decent black shirt "no it is not" I reply letting the bag drop into the backseat and turning back to face the front with my brand new shirt.

"Where are we?" you ask after you realize I'm giving you brief and very obscure monotone replies.

"You'll see" I say and remove my alcohol stained shirt, you gasp and turn away which makes me sneer, throwing the stained shirt in the back, I pout slightly in regret.

I really liked that shirt and it was damn expensive but I guess it was the price to pay if I was going to be around your clumsy ass.

"That's the second shirt you've stained my little brat" I can't help but say while eyeing the new shirt in my hands.

"I'm starting to think you have a little problem with Gucci and haute couture" I mumble and you turn to look at me only to gasp and shut your eyes again when you realize I'm still shirtless.

"it's not like I do it on purpose" you mumble with your eyes still shut

I turn my head to look at you, you had your eyes shut tightly and biting down on your full lips, damn those lips.

I quickly shake the thoughts out of my head and return my gaze to your face, I wait  a second or two, you slowly open one eye and quickly shut it again which makes me laugh.

"Oh c'mon sweetheart you don't have to act like we haven't fucked before" I point out and with your eyes still shut you try to hit me on my arm but instead your hand comes in contact with my chest, fingertip slightly brush my nipples.

My body jolts forward at the contact, I had very sensitive nipples but I would never admit that to anyone, ever.

I grit my teeth and glance over at you, "I feel like you're gonna be a lot to handle" I mumble glaring at your petite body for a second before returning my gaze to your face once again.

"Well that's why you have two hands" you shoot and I grin mischievously, oh you did not just go there.

"Oh I know, these two hands took good care of that ass of yours that night" I remind you deeply while checking you out.