Chapter 26: The Dangerous One

I'm still not over this look

"You okay?" Jimin asked taking the seat Namjoon had previously occupied and you nod "yeah just tired" you sigh your brain racing a bit, you hadn't thought about it but now it was all you could think of, Namjoon was right, what was it about you that had stopped Taehyung last night, if he was really so rough and almost sadistic when he had sex then why had it been different with you?

Jimin rubs the back of his neck nervously and you blink away your thoughts before looking at him

"I'm surprised to see you out here" you say and he looks at you

"I thought you were avoiding me" you admit and he raises an eyebrow surprised "how many times do I see you for you to come up with that conclusions?" he asks and you meet his eyes, he's wearing blue contacts tonight again, you quickly look away remembering where it had led you the first time.

"After that night you basically avoided all eye contact with me" you point out and he sighs "I admit I was confused as to why I couldn't get you out of my head" he admits and your breath hitches in your throat as you slowly turn to look at him.

"I started this because of Taehyung, I did what I did for him but I guess that was just what I was trying to tell myself" he mumbles

He slowly turns to meet your eyes "the truth is it wasn't really for him" he says softly and you blink "I'm sorry" he says and you hear Namjoon's voice in your head

What was it about you?

He suddenly shakes his head and laughs "how about I buy you dinner?" he asks getting up and you look up at him as he shoves his hands into his jean pockets almost nervously "to start over you know" he says and you can't help but smile at how nervous he looks, you pull on a serious face and point your index at him warningly "if you bring me to an expensive hotel I'm leaving" you say with a grin and his eyes widen when he hears your reply before he gets it and laughs.

He raises his right hand "Promise no expensive hotel but how about a nice little restaurant?" he suggests and you nod getting up and removing Namjoon's coat "that sounds nice" you say

"I hope you're hungry" he says and you laugh "starving" you say and he grins "great"

You both walk side to side "just let me return this coat back to Namjoon and we can go" you tell him and he nods "I have to get my jacket too" he says and you both smile at each other as you reach the bar.

Once you get back in you notice Rosé talking with Mark at the bar and turn to Jimin, "um I have to deal with something first" you say and he glances over at the bar and then back to you "take your time, come meet me when you're done" he says and you nod letting him walk away first before you head over to the bar.

Mark is the first to notice you and once he does he rushes to your side "hey are you okay?" he asks and you look up at him with a little smile while hugging Namjoons coat closer to your chest "I'm fine" you say softly "I just needed to get some air" you say and meet Rose's eyes, she moves away from the both of you to give you and Mark a little privacy.